Unofficial Preview Geelong V GoldCoast Rd 11 at Metricon Sat Jun2 @4:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Blues mess, we need to be better.

And if we are not. GCS will belt us.

Changes for this week - and Sav Rat is gone so do the structures change or do we fill the gap....

Go Catters

Really don’t know who wins this, play like the last fortnight we get done easy, something is not right with this team, it needs to be fixed quick smart. I’ll say a draw.

Totally gutted about the injury to Sav I really hope it doesn’t effect him long term. Bring in the Buzza and leave him in for the year. Give him experience and he and Sav can form a dynamic duo when Sav’s back.

I don't think they have any choice but to give Buzza a crack.

Henderson should come back through the VFL as a forward. Sav is going to miss 12+ months :(

Which one?
Either don’t think Abbott can step up and smith has had a terrible year. Stanley has been poor but they’ve got to pick someone I guess. I’d bring Buzza in to play forward and ruck. I was hoping they might go with Sav and Blicavs. Obviously that can’t happen now maybe try Blicavs and Buzza.
The last two weeks the structure of the side has been very different. Either the coaches have changed the way the team is playing if he players are executing what they’re meant to. Who plays is one thing but the more important part is how they play.

I don't think they have any choice but to give Buzza a crack.

Henderson should come back through the VFL as a forward. Sav is going to miss 12+ months :(
I like it but I feel they've left it too late.

Either don’t think Abbott can step up and smith has had a terrible year. Stanley has been poor but they’ve got to pick someone I guess. I’d bring Buzza in to play forward and ruck. I was hoping they might go with Sav and Blicavs. Obviously that can’t happen now maybe try Blicavs and Buzza.
The last two weeks the structure of the side has been very different. Either the coaches have changed the way the team is playing if he players are executing what they’re meant to. Who plays is one thing but the more important part is how they play.
I don't think they'll drop Stanley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not a Stanley fan at all as a ruck. . But I have said this before .. His better footy is Forward /Ruck. So with Sav out be interesting to see if they play Smith / Abbott as our number 1 ruck and then give Stanley a go for 5 min. Or they may just play Buzza in Savs spot..

We've had two miserable losses up here on our last two visits, after barely giving a yelp all night.

Hard to see any great cause for optimism after tonight's drab contest either.

I'll be there yet again. But I can't say I feel greatly confident about how we will fare.

And, frankly, the Esave news (and vision) just leaves me so flat that it will take a while before I feel in any way excited about getting to this game next weekend.

Anyway, you feel certain that the Suns will be absolutely primed for this game. And I get the feeling that there's probably no other team they'd prefer to have fronting up for this one than our boys. If we turn up halfway ready, it could end up being the 'easy kill' they're looking for.

I figure it will probably take less than ten minutes on the night to tell whether we have any chance.

I'm not a Stanley fan at all as a ruck. . But I have said this before .. His better footy is Forward /Ruck. So with Sav out be interesting to see if they play Smith / Abbott as our number 1 ruck and then give Stanley a go for 5 min. Or they may just play Buzza in Savs spot..
For me, Stanley has to play CHF/2nd ruck now with either Smith or Abbott as No.1 ruck - sorry Buzza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back