West coast are s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Season over.

I didn’t bother to watch because I was watching 13 reasons why (great show btw; Jessica is a ****) but losing to shitney proves the Coker’s are nothing without their cheat ground and won’t bother anyone in September if they make it.

Embarrassment of a club.

Also it’s possible I passed out and now Netflix thinks I have finished watching :(

Reminded me of the wasted 2005/2006 seasons where nobody scored and the game was awful.

Luckily the real contenders this year put up 100+ a game.

Season over.

I didn’t bother to watch because I was watching 13 reasons why (great show btw; Jessica is a ****) but losing to shitney proves the Coker’s are nothing without their cheat ground and won’t bother anyone in September if they make it.

Embarrassment of a club.

Also it’s possible I passed out and now Netflix thinks I have finished watching :(

Well Essendon would know about seasons being over.

The worst going back to work out which episode you last remember watching from a drunken, hazy memory.

Season over.

Embarrassment of a club.

Heh, so were we :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are gunna get Barry White on their asses...

Then Lethality will be very conflicted indeed.
You will be a game clear on top, paying $1.20 to convert

I’ve been a bit of a defender of Nic Nat over the years, as they generally win when he plays.

But T-Bell gave him a rogering last night, and Nikki boy loved every minute of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back