2nds Port Adelaide vs Sturt - Round 11 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

We f@%king won?
Saw the score at half-time and thought we were gone.
Get back home and we're up by 7pts deep into time-on in the last.

Great win farken. Played smart footy in those dying minutes. The keepings off, Joel's bodywork in that race for the loose ball in Sturt's goalsquare, Amon beautifully working that in-the-back, Dom's snapped point to put it beyond doubt. All topped off by Jack Watts' interview after the game.

Cuts to Ollie & co. cheering the boys on from Allan Scott You Were Wrong HQ or: not One Club, my lil' black, white and teal arse!

And, no s**t, Garner reminds me of a mini-Granger...

What a great win. Ran them off their legs in the last.

Watts loves being at Port.

Osborn is less mobile than the Oakbank log.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent win!

Some very good signs from our depth players and Watts was clearly a class above. Loved his interview and the fact that the he knew the words to the song too.

Looking at some performances during the year makes you feel there are certain players who have "not to be selected" against their names. It may only be the SANFL but what more could Jack Trengove have done this year? He wouldn't replace the players in the AFL team at the moment but you just know when a place is available through injury it'll be Amon, Neade or Johnson who get the nod. Trengove may not dominate at AFL as he does at SANFL but that's not the question, the question is whether he's a better choice and at the moment I would say he is. Another arguement put forward is whether a player is the team's future i.e. a young player. That should never be used to decide who to pick.

Most I've enjoyed watching a game on TV all year (qualifier: been to all our AFL home games)

Farrell - you deserve an AFL game
Many many others that played well.

How happy was Watts in that post game interview.

Even the commentary was not s**t.

Most I've enjoyed watching a game on TV all year (qualifier: been to all our AFL home games)

Farrell - you deserve an AFL game
Many many others that played well.

How happy was Watts in that post game interview.

Even the commentary was not s**t.

After a career at Melboune, I reckon Watts will take a win, no matter what level he's playing at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back