2nds Glenelg vs Port Adelaide - Round 1 @ Glenelg

Remove this Banner Ad

That stupid last touch rule has killed us today. Too many times we don't get a hand on the ball a it heads out.
Yes, I wonder if there are any Soccer competitions around the world that use different rules to the World Cup/Premier League?
I still maintain the biggest problem with SANFL umpires is the State Umpiring Manager, Shane Harris. He has been in the role since 1996 and I believe he instructs the SANFL umps to umpire to his interpretations and not how the rest of the Footy world interpret.
Frees 26-13 at 3 quarter time. BS SANFL

We're playing to develop and not to win, but I still believe that playing to win is a better form of development.

Clurey on a wing has looked just as ridiculous as it seemed when suggested. Put him at CHB, let the kids play around him. Don't leave Walsh and Marshall as the key backs, they're 19, playing on the SANFLs best forwards. It's just s**t house player management.

I thought we'd be a bit more competitive than this, but we're a mile off.

The good story today, is that some time out of football seems to have helped Georgiadies get his goal kicking right. He looks like the kid who first came on the scene again and not the guy who couldn't hit the side of a barn when he injured himself.

Copping the roughly 6 monthly "why don't we draft Liam McBean" rant from my old man today.

When do we get an AFL reserves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I wonder if there are any Soccer competitions around the world that use different rules to the World Cup/Premier League?
I still maintain the biggest problem with SANFL umpires is the State Umpiring Manager, Shane Harris. He has been in the role since 1996 and I believe he instructs the SANFL umps to umpire to his interpretations and not how the rest of the Footy world interpret.
Frees 26-13 at 3 quarter time. BS SANFL
100%, been in that role for 28 years, 28 ******* years the guy is a ******* dinosaur

Some of the AFL listed players shield be getting a massive spray after this. Regardless of the sup standard top ups and ridiculously lop sided free kicks some of our AFL listed players should be clear stand outs at this level and they simply aren’t.
The amount of time AFL listed players in the SANFL play like dogshit and before you know it they are promoted!

We're playing to develop and not to win, but I still believe that playing to win is a better form of development.

Clurey on a wing has looked just as ridiculous as it seemed when suggested. Put him at CHB, let the kids play around him. Don't leave Walsh and Marshall as the key backs, they're 19, playing on the SANFLs best forwards. It's just s**t house player management.

I thought we'd be a bit more competitive than this, but we're a mile off.
What are we developing? A losing culture that’s what we are developing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back