2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Trial Match 1 @ Thebarton

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anasta gets a loose ball from a kickout, gives it off to Scully and he snaps his 3rd from 20m out.

Then out of a clearance someone gives it to Narkle and he runs in and slots it from 45m.

Up 40 to 13 quarter time

Hows Walsh tracking?

Had a few decent kicks, got caught holding the ball when he should have flicked it to a close teammate.

McKenzie and Moore been terrific.

Surely Scully is close to a debut, didn't look out of place vs the crows a few weeks ago

Sent from my PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app
For some reason he isn't talked about at all by leaders within the club. I can only presume from the outside it is purely a physical conditioning thing that is what is limiting expectations and the use of him. Undoubtedly he has a great goal sense and some fantastic physical attributes to go with a fantastic ability below his knees, so there's a lot of long term potential there.

For some reason he isn't talked about at all by leaders within the club. I can only presume from the outside it is purely a physical conditioning thing that is what is limiting expectations and the use of him. Undoubtedly he has a great goal sense and some fantastic physical attributes to go with a fantastic ability below his knees, so there's a lot of long term potential there.
He is still a year away from being physically able to consistently match it with seasoned players at afl level. Has a lot of great attributes though so once he puts it all together he will be difficult to defend on the lead. Looking forward to his development this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back