2nds North Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - Trial Match 1 @ Thebarton

Remove this Banner Ad

40d64051b826ff4f9f34d925d0e71996.jpg

Couple of logos missing from the scoreboard

Thoughts on Scully? sounds like a good pick up.

Didn’t see him in the first half, but had a super 2nd half playing deep forward.

Thanks for the updates Ross. I just about look forward to reading the running commentary on the Maggie's games more than watching the AFL these days, but this doesn't fill me with much confidence. Scully sounding like a great pick up. How has Williams been?

Didn’t notice Williams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt Drew, Evans, Farrell, Jones and McEntee will play AFL every week and any two of them should improve the midfield compared to today's set up, but even with a couple of those additions the Maggies are probably looking at a mid table finish at best.

Sam Hayes has been rucking a lot this quarter. Took a mark in the middle of the ground and handballed straight to a guy that had someone already tackling him.

Big bloke hears a call and gives straight away - well done Sam Hayes. The fault is with the receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mead at this point should be a top 5 player in the sanfl. If he isn't achieving then he should be dumped.

Ditto Dumont. I guess he has been injured. Did he play today? He needs to be a leader in that side.

And Sutcliffe should just be dumped...astounds me we don't look at someone much better in that role. A massive disadvantage.

Going to be a long year in the sanfl if we don't get much from those players.

The side looked horribly unbalanced as soon as it was announced.

Will get a couple of mids back when the real stuff starts but there will need to be some hard decisions at the end of the season, especially if we are all in on McKay.

Mead at this point should be a top 5 player in the sanfl. If he isn't achieving then he should be dumped.

Ditto Dumont. I guess he has been injured. Did he play today? He needs to be a leader in that side.

And Sutcliffe should just be dumped...astounds me we don't look at someone much better in that role. A massive disadvantage.

Going to be a long year in the sanfl if we don't get much from those players.

Sam mayes would be near favourite to win the magarey for north but we will keep Sutcliffe at the magpies forever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back