Round 17 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Trade this week,

Thinking of going Powell over Sier and Narkle due to DPP, Will go T.Smith to Powell if Dew actually keeps playing him...

Gov and Parker are killing me. Only 2 trades left though, and no cover in ruck. Seriously considering throwing caution to the wind and bringing in Webster and Shuey.

Wasted trades IMO. JJK & Darling will be back soon and Gov can go back to intercepting in defence. Groin injuries can be on going. No guarantees that Webster & Shuey will outscore Parker and Gov from here. If I had to choose, I'd rather have Parker & Gov + 2 trades.

View attachment 524747

Similar position to JM
3 trades 72k in bank

worth going savage > Crisp?

or just hold
my midfield holding up but potentially shaky

playing for overall
Swap Spargo and Boak.
Boak - Dusty.
I think he could finish well. 439k. Then hold for LTI.

4 trades left, opinions on whether it would be a wasted trade going Savage to Webster after next week when he drops another 35 K?
both same kinda player in same team but feel webster could average more from here on
thoughts or should i just leave it ?
only playing for cash leagues

Wasted trades IMO. JJK & Darling will be back soon and Gov can go back to intercepting in defence. Groin injuries can be on going. No guarantees that Webster & Shuey will outscore Parker and Gov from here. If I had to choose, I'd rather have Parker & Gov + 2 trades.
Yeah I know - actually now looking at just Parker to Crouch (not sure about his hand despite him tonning up on weekend), and keep the 1 trade for ruck LTI. But in all likelihood, I'll sit tight

If you want to ride a rollercoaster that will one week have you ecstatic and enraged the next, get on Buddy.

This year this rollercoaster is more like a subway. Ups and downs but all below average anyway.

* Buddy. He's my F7 at this stage.

3 trades and 9.5k left. Not playing for leagues just going for highest rank and happy to be crazy risky now. Ranked 8.5k...

Team pasted below.

I'll be trading Fyfe this week. In the process I'll get Keefe to f8, then forwardline is sorted with Fritsch and Riewoldt looping.

Aim is then to trade Fyfe and Kelly to a premo mid and a premo defender. That will give me reasonable cover and 1 trade for an LTI (not enough but I don't mind).

I will loop Kelly Thursday night. If he stinks it up I can trade Fyfe to pretty much any mid. No idea who looks like averaging the best. If he does ok I could bring in a defender like Hurley perhaps. I'd need to leave some cash left over to upgrade Kelly.

So I've got around $1,025,000 to spend on a premo mid and premo def. Potentially looking at

McDonald/Hurn & a cheaper mid like Zorko

or

Josh Kelly and Webster

fdsfda.JPG

Trade suggestions appreciated cheer lads...
7 trades 22k in the puswa, rank 3500ish...

View attachment 524716

Nicely managed to get that quality with 7 left, good cover & cap $$$.

I’d flick Gov for Lloyd & hold till finals. You’re in a great spot for cashy leagues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know - actually now looking at just Parker to Crouch (not sure about his hand despite him tonning up on weekend), and keep the 1 trade for ruck LTI. But in all likelihood, I'll sit tight
Adelaide have a tough run .... I’d be inclined to look at a mid ( if you must) from either a winning side or a side with a good final run

If you are in finals, you need to look at a player, you bring in, what’s the final 4 games look like

Hey what trade do you guys think I should do in round 19 (assuming I still have my 2 trades left)

$182,000 in the kitty.

View attachment 524656

Sorry mate, this is the Round 17 thread...

You will have to open a Round 19 Trades thread to get your answer :p

I will cry
:p Think we'll all get to that point of using that last trade & a player will immediately get injured

I brought Macrea in at $650K ......he lasted a half of footy .........yes, the tears were flowing freely that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back