Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

We should've gone with Worpel and Lovell but we went in with Duryea, O'Brien and Whitecross. I'd be more concerned if we were fluffing chances after topping up though.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

There's a huge difference between a middle of the road team that's slowly on the way back up the top

And a team that finished in the top 2, topped up with a 34 year old bald headed cripple with mental health problems in the hope of winning a premiership, only to slideeeeeeeeeeeee down the ladder

:D

Even when the Hawks lose I still pwn the Catters! :D

There's a huge difference between a middle of the road team that's slowly on the way back up the top

And a team that finished in the top 2, topped up with a 34 year old bald headed cripple with mental health problems in the hope of winning a premiership, only to slideeeeeeeeeeeee down the ladder

:D

Even when the Hawks lose I still pwn the Catters! :D

They must ignore how he flinches to avoid physical contact.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see the league's best players all answering the "Who is the GOAT" question on Fox Footy unanimously.

Gazza Jnr, naturally :hearteyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see a great game from Geelong cast-off, Josh Walker. Even after they leave the Cats, their ability to pull the Hawks apart remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back