2nds North Melbourne Holm Park Beaconsfield 14/7 2pm Casey Radio

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope tonights game is just as easy as this one. I need some stress free sport tonight.

Watched Croatia in 3 lots of extra time which included 2 penalty shot outs in the World Cup. My finger nails and heart are ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Sterge and guruisatiger for all the updates as it makes it easy for us to see what’s going on . The audio I gave up on so I decided to go on the punt and caught up here for your updates.
Stengle way overdue with that game and it appears all the top ups killed it?
Is Preuss still as s**t as I thought he was two years ago??

I hope tonights game is just as easy as this one. I need some stress free sport tonight.

Watched Croatia in 3 lots of extra time which included 2 penalty shot outs in the World Cup. My finger nails and heart are ******.
Was the World Cup on???
s**t, I missed it.

Thanks Sterge and guruisatiger for all the updates as it makes it easy for us to see what’s going on . The audio I gave up on so I decided to go on the punt and caught up here for your updates.

The Hype on this guy is Crazy as it was with Majak Daw

Would love to know how the battle went between Soldo and Preuss considering it was Soldo's 1st game back

Was the World Cup on???
s**t, I missed it.
Why was'nt i told!
tenor.gif

No worries would have done better but spent the second half chasing the baby around.
Preuss is garbage the only noteworthy thing he did all day was give a 50 away. From what i saw ccj was doing alright in the ruck
Stengle was great
Naish very good as well

No worries would have done better but spent the second half chasing the baby around.
Preuss is garbage the only noteworthy thing he did all day was give a 50 away. From what i saw ccj was doing alright in the ruck
Stengle was great
Naish very good as well
Great to hear that Naish is stringing some games together. I’m loving his progress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back