Upper Murray 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Kylin Morey from Brock Burrum has signed with Bullioh. Their winning margins are going to be embarrassing for the league.

Looks like it’s Bulliohs Flag to Lose.................................AGAIN
Yeah looking that way. Feds and cudgewa have really struggled at times through injury and unavailability. Corryong also but I have them marginally further back. Last year Corryong kept bullioh away from their ground in the grand final and let’s hope one of the 2-4 teams can do the same. May make things a little more interesting but that’s a big if. What happened to that morey bloke they supposedly brought in?

well finally seen every side played so here's my take on the season.
Tumba got there first win last week against Walwa great game came down to the last 30 seconds.In my opinoin did under achieved this season.good to see the coach resign with the club plus most of all their recruits so i've been told.Need to add at least 10 players to there list.
Walwa with i think 3 wins for the season were in most games for at least half or 3quarters of a game got some very good young players if they can keep that list together plus like tumba need to add 10 recruits could make inroads into next season.
Corryong well they will play finals in 1st semi against cudgie carn't see them going much further but they area different side come finals.
Feds an Cudgie in my opinion are the only 2 sides capable of stopping Bullioh leaning more to cudgie only because they have more depth to cover injuries.
Watched bullioh feds game yesterday was told feds had at least 5\6 players out but so did bullioh had about 4 players missing .one of the reasons i think bullioh is doing so well is because of Clint Reid playing F.B. and Mark Nichols playing across half back.The best thing about these 2 players they are both yappers and when you get 2 players talking and organizing the rest of the team it's like having 2 extra players on the ground.M.Nichols was easily best player on ground and opposition players still show him no respect and they keep doing this he is always going to hurt you.Didn't know to many of the feds players playing yesterday but well done to mido has done a good job at fed hopefully they can stay injury free which will give them a shot at making G.F.

Any one interested in a bit of Upper Murray trivia.
James Jordon, son of Dobbie, has been invited to the AFL Victorian state combine.
James plays with Caulfield Grammar, Oakleigh Chargers & Yarrawonga.

Anyone want to have a crack at Team of the Year?
Chopper you are normally on the money
Rip won't put them in order,who i think will be in
TUMBA L.Kirkwood R.Kirkwood
WALWA M.Storey A.Grenhill
CORRY E.Nicholas M.McNamara Williams
FEDS Bradshaw M.Paton C.Tyrell D.Hales
CUDGIE J.Carkeet J.McInerney J.Vinge M.Pynneapples
BULLIOH H.Clarke C.Reid L.Nicholson Z.Burhop M.Nichols B.Phillips B.Commins

Any one interested in a bit of Upper Murray trivia.
James Jordon, son of Dobbie, has been invited to the AFL Victorian state combine.
James plays with Caulfield Grammar, Oakleigh Chargers & Yarrawonga.
Just saw this post clydey. Great effort by the young fella. Obviously has great pedigree but he is a ripper kid too. Good luck to him and hope he can go all the way to the big league.

Anyone there on the weekend who can shed some light on the game.
Appears Feds stuck it up to Bullioh for half a game.
What happened after half time, was there injuries?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Bullioh on winning all 3 grades this year. Feds looked like they were a chance but ran out of puff. I’ll be an interested onlooker next season to see how the competition shapes up. Is it true Bullioh want to join the Tallangatta league?

Congratulations to Bullioh on winning all 3 grades this year. Feds looked like they were a chance but ran out of puff. I’ll be an interested onlooker next season to see how the competition shapes up. Is it true Bullioh want to join the Tallangatta league?
I’ve heard they had meetings with a saints about merging and splitting games between Bullioh and Bethanga.

So it's happening. Bullioh have officially applied to join the TDFL in 2020. What's the boards thoughts on it?
Makes sense from a Bullioh perspective. The Upper Murray League is slowly dying and Bullioh are being proactive to ensure they remain a strong community club rather than a club that receives forfeits in various grades each week. I have heard at different times that there was talk of Saints merging with Bullioh and alternating games between Bullioh and Bethanga. Not sure if there’s any truth to that rumor though.

From the looks of the paper yesterday he has hit the ground running Old Kenny.
Looks like Bullioh are going all out for back to back flags, I see in the paper they’ve signed Ash Murray from Murray Magpies. Great talent and should kick a bag wouldn’t be coming cheap though. Who’s Cudgy signed?

If Bullioh are successful in gaining entry to the Tallangatta League in 2020 do you think the other clubs would consider a merger and also join the same comp? I know there would be some historical issues that put people off the idea but it would help the juniors and if we are all honest it’s obvious that the numbers are dwindling.
Mergers have been successful in the Hume League. Rand Walbundrie have recently played in a Grand Final and Brockelsby Burrumbuttock have now won 3 in a very short time since merging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back