Mitch McGovern (please read OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Carlton poster that posts in here that Gov is not worth at least a Top 10 pick.

tenor.gif

I heard the same but this is the latest rumour going around and sounds like something the AFL under Gillon and Hocking would run up the flagpole.
Eddie will hit it out of the park for a six ......Vic clubs in the top 8 will mount the strongest media campaign seen for some time ......it's STUPID

CARL are where they are by choice ....they do not need help ....BRIS were worse & they didn't get a PP

Fine by me and plenty of other Carlton fans.

We don’t want him that badly. I don’t even want him at all.
You're in the wrong place then

Yeah I do, that's what these player movements don't phase me at all. Gov leaving isn't going to impact on our 2019 chances, he barely plays half a season, and at most 2 or 3 decent games amongst that. Port thought bringing in established players would shoot them to a flag, unfortunately there's no secret formula to success. I'm more than content with what we currently have. Also, you speak as if Gov leaving is a formality, we don't have to do anything if it doesn't come out well overs for us.
Gov fit and in form in 2017 formed part of a forward line that led us to a GF, Cameron and Lever were part of that team too.

Sorry but you are in denial if you don’t think we’d be closer to a flag in 2019 with those guys in our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised either of those clubs have enough fans to have a presence here. Why would you bother

Dont be surprised this is the one time of the year where Carlton/GCS/Saints are the superpowers of the AFL.

Admittedly it usually starts post grand final, but they reign supreme till the draft.

Its around February when the reigning off-Season Premiers in Port than strut their stuff.

Very happy that gov wants to be traded and really excited about our ability to do some great things with our list as a result. I’d keep our first rounder but trade the Melbourne one and gov for a top 3 pick . Luko and Rankine come on down!

You may be correct - you also may not be.

A disgruntled player is quite the conundrum.

Do you hang on and hope you can turn their mind around OR do you cut your losses and let them go to prevent the cancer spreading?

Time will tell.

Good luck (meant seriously).

Was Gibbs disgruntled when he went back and play, no he had a very solid season

Players have too much to lose
I’d they go back and sook and have a poor year, potential buyers “clubs” are very fickle and can lose interest and move on quickly

Nutritious as well. Or so my 6 year old tells me.

Good protein
So does my 7 year old. Mum said stop picking it. His immediate answer Dad says you should always eat your greens.

Eddie will hit it out of the park for a six ......Vic clubs in the top 8 will mount the strongest media campaign seen for some time ......it's STUPID

CARL are where they are by choice ....they do not need help ....BRIS were worse & they didn't get a PP
They did get one, in 2016. Traded it with Hanley in a 3-way deal involving Port.

No it's not, he's contracted for a further 2 years and is relatively young.

I think I mentioned that in my post. Regardless, moving MM may be your club's best chance of moving into a position to grab Lukoscius or Rankine.
Personally, if we weren't so bereft of quality mids and didn't need Walsh, I'd take Lukoscius in a heartbeat.

McGovern + pick 20 + 1st 2019 for pick 6 from Fremantle, then pick 8 + pick 12 + CEY for pick 3 from GC.
Carlton picks Walsh (as expected), GC picks Max King (part of the "deal"), Crows picks Luko, St. Kilda picks Smith, Brisbane already have Cameron so will pick Ben King, Crows pick Rankine.

St Kildas miss are not the problem, their connection forward is. They'd go Rankine over Smith surely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back