Preview Changes: R21 vs West Coast, Sunday August 7, 3.40pm ACST @ Optus Stadium

Will Josh Worrell get dropped this week?

• Yes, he'll be dropped for Doedee

• Yes, he'll be dropped for someone else

• No, Doedee will stay on the sidelines

• No, Doedee will come in at the expense of someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Himmelberg responded well in the second half. Realistically if Thilthorpe is fit, he still replaces EH though. No point rushing RT but I’m unsure of the severity of the ankle.

If Doedee is considered 100% after a week off, he might replace Hinge too. I’d definitely keep Tom on ice though.

If Worrell gets dropped I’ll lose my mind. He was excellent and much better in one on one contests than I dreamed of.

McHenry played a decent enough second half too. Probably doesn’t get axed based on that.

Milera was excellent.

Murray copped a knock but you’d think he’ll be fine.

Summary: Either unchanged or RT in for EH.

Edit: ooooh I forgot about Rachele. Could he replace Murphy or McHenry? Hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance McHenry gets dropped after probably his best game of the year! Rachele in for Murph I’d say and TT for EH not that Murph and EH we’re terrible but you’ve got to invest in the future.
Yikes 15 touches and 1 goal is his best game of the year. Talk about a low ceiling.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't see the point in playing Stachan.

Never going to be our number one Ruck, may as well play RoB till the end of the year.

Strachan is a career back up Ruck.

The problem is we have two backup quality ruckman.

Robs in awful form and hasnt taken a mark in 3 weeks. May as well show some selection integrity and play Strachan. We might find out something we don't know.

I don't see the point in playing Stachan.

Never going to be our number one Ruck, may as well play RoB till the end of the year.

Strachan is a career back up Ruck.

How would we know?
There’s even less point playing rob currently

The problem is we have two backup quality ruckman.

Robs in awful form and hasnt taken a mark in 3 weeks. May as well show some selection integrity and play Strachan. We might find out something we don't know.

RoB is in bad form.

Strachan is just that level.

I would rather our young mids work with tgd better Ruckman and cop the bad marking from RoB.

Back