Preview Changes: R17 vs Essendon, Sunday July 9, 2.50pm ACST @ Docklands Stadium

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

no doubt you were a huge fan.

Trigg did do some good things but was too focused on making money that he tried to run the club like a corporation which many of the players around that era mentioned and that was the main driving force behind our constant player walk out. In reality he really did set us up to be a financially stable and rich club.

Trigg did do some good things but was too focused on making money that he tried to run the club like a corporation which many of the players around that era mentioned and that was the main driving force behind our constant player walk out. In reality he really did set us up to be a financially stable and rich club.

Trigg didn't do that. We were already financially stable. With the way we were set up, it was impossible not to be.

Trigg didn't do that. We were already financially stable. With the way we were set up, it was impossible not to be.

Thats not how business works. You can earn bucket loads of money but its an another to keep it. He also fostered a lot of corporate sponsorships. Look hate the guy all you like but he didnt do a bad job in the areas he was good at.

i have zero confidence we will win this.

here's what will happen;

• ROB towelled up by Phillips
  • Poor goal kicking
  • horrible umpiring, particularly in Ess F50
  • 6 goals to 2 mete Pete
  • Parish and/or Merrett with 35+
  • 18-30 point loss

How tight is the ladder 4-12 position. A must win game tomorrow.
Yep

We'll find out what we're made of

Yes we were good against Collingwood but that was a free hit - no expectation on us and we're not competing with them for a finals spot

This one is for keeps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really cant wait for it.
Sucks that its a sunday game, feels like a long wait for this one
Yep, the bye following another bye vs West Coast plus another bye vs NM means we've really only had one proper game of football in a month.

Starved

My God. This thread.

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Looks like we all need a win tomorrow.

i have zero confidence we will win this.

here's what will happen;

• ROB towelled up by Phillips
  • Poor goal kicking
  • horrible umpiring, particularly in Ess F50
  • 6 goals to 2 mete Pete
  • Parish and/or Merrett with 35+
  • 18-30 point loss

I'll buy you a drink if it gets up.

Remember, gamble responsibility. Screenshot_20230708_231158_Sportsbet.jpg

No one knows anything about anything

Silly.

You can know plenty about the players and head coach by watching us play. You can know about the fitness staff by injuries and how we run out games. You can know about recruitment (to a degree) by their track record of bringing in players.

Plenty of things to have a well informed opinion on. Assistant Coaches performance isn't one of them.

Back