Preview Changes: R7 vs Collingwood, Sunday April 30, 4.10pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the only people left who think otherwise are the ones who still believe that your 6th or even 7th Forward are the difference between winning and losing footy games.

He's a half back flanker that averages over 36 touches and a goal a game...

Dear AFL coaches,

CLAMP THE F**K DOWN ON THAT GUY!

Sincerely, the history of the game.
Yet he had over 30 possessions to 3/4 time when his team was down by 28 points.

I'd prefer he be watched closely when in his forward half, not defensive. But out of curiosity, it would be interesting to see how it effects the Magpies game plan if there is a hard tag.

Sent from my CPH1903 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yet he had over 30 possessions to 3/4 time when his team was down by 28 points.

I'd prefer he be watched closely when in his forward half, not defensive. But out of curiosity, it would be interesting to see how it effects the Magpies game plan if there is a hard tag.

Sent from my CPH1903 using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was also only the 18th ranked player on the ground at that point. His last quarter was huge, but despite having a heap of it, wasn’t massively influential before then.

I like Crouch in for Laird. Berry is the obvious replacement but he's underdone at the moment.

The problem with Crouch is he's one dimensional, but with Laird out he can come in and play his natural game. Accumulate the ball and use his hands in the clearances to get it out to Dawson and co.

I don't think we lose too much
Berry isn’t in the conversation this week, it’s Schoenberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be annoyed if you had to take a plane, and some idiot was on there with influenza.
Yeah, the confined spaces of planes are great for spreading infections...

Particularly covid.

Please help me here. If Sidebottom has a cold or flu which one imagines would be infectious, surely he should not be playing a body contact sport. At least Laird's injury is non contagious. Are some smoke and mirror tactics being played by either or both sides, or do we all think everything is above board and transparent?

I think we'll be competitive due to our forward line and playing at home, and we can win, but don't think we will.

In my view, one of two things is most likely to happen: Collingwood smoke us from the start and it's a reality check, or it's a close game until the last quarter and the Pies kick away. I'll be at the match, hoping we can prove ourselves and get a win against the benchmark side.

Collingwood by 31.

If he's that bad that he has to take a solo flight I'd rather him play then someone fresh, realistically can you run 14km up and down the wing in 3 hours after having the flu well?? It'll either be a fair load of Joe the goose's for Steele because he won't run defensively or we'll have a spare going forward for the afternoon

I like Crouch in for Laird. Berry is the obvious replacement but he's underdone at the moment.

The problem with Crouch is he's one dimensional, but with Laird out he can come in and play his natural game. Accumulate the ball and use his hands in the clearances to get it out to Dawson and co.

I don't think we lose too much

Crouch coming in would be one of those decisions that further prove Nicks will never be a successful coach unless he falls arse backwards into a premiership winning 26.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back