Preview Changes: R16 vs North Melbourne, Saturday July 1, 1.15pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

How many UNFORCED changes will we make?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Good that they have omitted Sholl.

I agree McHenry deserves a crack and has been alright this year.

I guess we just run the risk of having him fall into the Murphy situation (reverting back to old Murphy) and then we're stuck with two mediocre players again. Hopefully he can do Chayce Jones.

Good that they have omitted Sholl.

I agree McHenry deserves a crack and has been alright this year.

I guess we just run the risk of having him fall into the Murphy situation (reverting back to old Murphy) and then we're stuck with two mediocre players again. Hopefully he can do Chayce Jones.
As long as we don't revert back to McHenry the forward & use him as a midfielder.

No coincidence he has looker better on a wing than as a forward... given we drafted him as a midfielder. It's not like he is Pedlar who is a beautiful kick for goal.

Disappointed for McAdam
We've lost a couple waiting for some class to separate the game and been found wanting. Reckon McAdam has that ability and he has a very safe pair of hands.

Anyway, Sholl was the absolute minimum and they pulled the trigger. Hope Schoenberg takes his opportunity when he gets it. Unless it's something left field lile Himmelberg to cover for Murray.

I think Sholl out will be good news for Soligo

He'll go back to full time wingman where he spent lots of time last season. Jones' emergence as a wingman this season has shunted him to half forward and Keays has pushed him out of the centre square rotations. Has been a bit nowhere for a while.

I think Sholl out will be good news for Soligo

He'll go back to full time wingman where he spent lots of time last season. Jones' emergence as a wingman this season has shunted him to half forward and Keays has pushed him out of the centre square rotations. Has been a bit nowhere for a while.
Shouldn’t be at the expense of Keays

Shouldn’t be at the expense of Keays
Unfortunately we have to accept that our coaches are deeply in love with Keays and Murphy

They will be mainstays of the team for at least the next 5 years

Any development of other players will need to occur around them in their preferred roles

Unfortunately we have to accept that our coaches are deeply in love with Keays and Murphy

Any development of other players will need to occur around them in their preferred roles
I Dont Ron Burgundy GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be so sure Murphy will be in our side for too much longer.

Keays will be though.

As we’re not big players in the offseason we should be leaving no stone unturned to find out more about what is on the list.

We must be tracking for a record for the least team changes in a year. Especially for a club fighting to make the 8. You’d think we were 14-0.

This is how you end up with players like Atkins and Jake Kelly playing in a grand final team.

Back