Preview Changes: R16 vs North Melbourne, Saturday July 1, 1.15pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

How many UNFORCED changes will we make?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid specifically said during the 2022 trade period it's time to see what the players can offer on the current list. The opposite happens during the season.

It's a reason, not the only one, but a reason why I didn't renew my membership. The club lies.

We all knew this week would be about renewing the golden tickets of the clubs favourites..

they’ll be hoping for another AO crows thrashing.. to allow them to continue picking the team they bewilderingly believe is the finals winning combination..

“see.. we beat norf convincingly.. told you we had the right mix”

rinse and repeat.

We all knew this week would be about renewing the golden tickets of the clubs favourites..

they’ll be hoping for another AO crows thrashing.. to allow them to continue picking the team they bewilderingly believe is the finals winning combination..

“see.. we beat norf convincingly.. told you we had the right mix”

rinse and repeat.

I know some times it can come back and bite you but they really should be picking the team and game style to beat Essendon the week after.

Murphy is the one that disappoints me.

The 15 to 20 possession 1 goal game he gets this week is meaningless.

He shat his pants, not Keays, once the game lifted to Finals like pressure in the second half.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

ADELAIDE v NORTH MELBOURNE

Saturday July 1, 1:45pm at Adelaide Oval

CROWS

B: B.Smith, J.Butts, N.Murray

HB: M.Hinge, M.Michalanney, W.Milera

C: C.Jones, J.Dawson - C, N.McHenry

HF: J.Rachele, D.Fogarty, L.Pedlar

F: L.Murphy, T.Walker, I.Rankine

FOLL: R.O’Brien, R.Laird, B.Keays

I/C: J.Worrell, J.Soligo, R.Thilthorpe, R.Sloane

EMG: H.Schoenberg, L.Sholl, E.Himmelberg, L.Gollant

In: None

Out: L.Sholl (Omitted)

KANGAROOS

B: A.Corr, G.Logue, B.McKay

HB: M.Bergman, D.Tucker, L.McDonald

C: E.Ford, L.Davies-Uniacke, B.Scott

HF: J.Simpkin - C, C.Coleman-Jones, J.Stephenson

F: C.Zurhaar, N.Larkey, T.Thomas

FOLL: T.Goldstein, H.Sheezel, G.Wardlaw

I/C: L.Shiels, P.Curtis, W.Phillips, J.Ziebell

EMG: P.Spicer, H.Greenwood, C.Harvey, F.Perez

In: D.Tucker, L.Davies-Uniacke

Out: P.Spicer (Omitted), T.Powell (Injured), H.Greenwood (Omitted)

I know some times it can come back and bite you but they really should be picking the team and game style to beat Essendon the week after.
Meh… sometimes admirable losses are just as good as wins.. seems to be the MO of our club.. has been for a long time.

Meh… sometimes admirable losses are just as good as wins.. seems to be the MO of our club.. has been for a long time.

Nick's is too loyal to the players who have bought into him....seems to reserve a soft touch for the battlers.

Shows Nicks has learned nothing. How many games does McHenry have to be s**t in before we rule him out. Really pathetic selection. Like beyond pathetic.
McHenry has been pretty damn good as sub this season

Earned a chance at the very least

I haven't been a massive fan previously but respect what he's done this season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They value defensive pressure over offensive output in the forwardline and it drives me insane. Even then it's largely just perceived pressure not even actual output.
But mcadam tackles like a madman..

He’s always chasing down opponents when he hasmt got the ball..

Back