Preview Changes: R10 vs Western Bulldogs, Saturday May 20, 1.40pm ACST @ Eureka Stadium (Ballarat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Travelled on the bus from Adel to Melb for the WB Adel Final with my mate, best game i've been to by a country mile, and i was also at the 2017 prelim final, it beats it. Sadly we got destroyed by the hawks the week after the Bulldogs final, but that team showed huge resilience to win a final in a year their coach was murdered and then only 2 years later to put together such a dominant season and make the GF.

Travelled on the bus from Adel to Melb for the WB Adel Final with my mate, best game i've been to by a country mile, and i was also at the 2017 prelim final, it beats it. Sadly we got destroyed by the hawks the week after the Bulldogs final, but that team showed huge resilience to win a final in a year their coach was murdered and then only 2 years later to put together such a dominant season and make the GF.
Yeah, that game was special. Was there with a throat infection and had lost my voice by half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Killed not murdered.

''I was there ''
Nice.

I was watching it live on my laptop from Finland. Thank goodness they have awesome broadband!

Introduced the Finns I was staying with to AFL. They ended up watching the whole game with me given how exciting the game was.

The next final loss v Hawks watched in a hotel in Nice which had not so good internet access, matched with a not so good game. May as well spent longer lying on the beach!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back