• Rory Laird

• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

McHenry with 18 disposals, 9 of which were turnovers, and just 3 of which contributed to scores.

Is that the worst ratio of turnovers vs positive impact in the history of the game?

He had a game with 6 clangers for 8 disposals but it was in his first year so at least he has the excuse of inexperience.

He's never had a net positive result on a game in his life.

So, Sloane's fault today? Sloane cost us the game?

What a shitful club supporter.
Didnt you watch the game?..

oh thats right.. you did.. you were wearing these again i see..

IMG_0154.jpeg

Just put me on ignore please.. I don't want to argue with your (c)rose coloured opinions..

This is easy to type.

The Ugly:
Nicks and Co decision not to select Keane or Borlase and the select Scholl.
Scholl......again!!
Keays, Sloane and Laird in the middle

The Bad
No intensity
Sloane, Sloane and Sloane
Scholl, Scholl and Scholl
Murphy....see above
Rachelle....the kid needs a spell or a case of HTF up
Soligo being sub and the three hacks of Murphy, Slaone and Scholl staying in.

The Good
Nicks playing Pedlar in centre and throwing Jones in there in the last, nothing much else

By not keeping our normal structure with Butts out and a small coming in we were essentially saying two things:

1. We don't trust our two backup tall defenders (which is a fail before the ball is bounced because by Round 17 they should be trusted)

2. We were confident that we could travel away and change our game style in the same match (which is a fail in preparation and execution, and I would suggest arrogant).

I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater but it was a failure on the big stage, when the expectation was there. The Pies game was exciting but we had no expectation.

It doesn't look good.

By not keeping our normal structure with Butts out and a small coming in we were essentially saying two things:

1. We don't trust our two backup tall defenders (which is a fail before the ball is bounced because by Round 17 they should be)

2. We were confident that we could travel away and change our game style in the same match (which is a fail in preparation and execution, and I would suggest arrogant).

I'm not throwing the baby out with the bathwater but it was a failure on the big stage, when the expectation was there. The Pies game was exciting but we had no expectation.

It doesn't look good.
I have us winning 3 more for the year. Suns, Sydney and WC.

This is easy to type.

The Ugly:
Scholl......again!!

The Bad
No intensity
Murphy....see above

The Good
Nicks playing Pedlar in centre and throwing Jones in there in the last, nothing much else
How many times were Keays and Sloane in the middle?

Get ready to fall off your fxxkn chairs folks… but…

I actually thought Ben Keays was pretty good today..

apart from that one kick on goal from 40 that landed on the chest of a Dons player.

his handballs and most of his kicks hit their targets.. and for once his handballs didn‘t run his team mates into trouble… they actually released his team mates from the contest..

Last edited:
good:
uh nothing. there was nothing good about that game. we got ******* battered.

ugly:
skills under no pressure.
hinge's forward 50 entries not actually getting into the 50
compulsive kicking along the boundary with no game awareness
first 2 quarters.
3rd quarter and not being able to convert.
going in with one key defender who i maintain is undersized vs a team with a guy they literally call 2m peter
too many picking and choosing when to complete
not being able to keep the ball inside 50 when we did get it down there.
not even trying to do anything about parish, mcgrath and merrett getting 110 disposals between them. about 33% of what our entire team managed
Sad but true.

I actually though Ben Keays was pretty good today..

apart from that one kick on goal from 40 that landed on the chest of a Dons player.

his handballs and most of his kicks hit their targets.. and for once his handballs didn‘t run his team mates into trouble… they actually released his team mates from the contest..
take your temperature 😂

This is easy to type.

The Ugly:
Scholl......again!!

The Bad
No intensity
Murphy....see above

The Good
Jones goes into the centre.. goes in hard, impacts the contest.. and we win the clearance..

took 3 and a half quarters before nicksy tries it though.

shouldve tried it in the first 10 minutes when we were getting flogged..

oh wait.. no.. giving sloane and keays CBA’s is whats more important.. #stacked

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope your right but their mids always get us, too big, too strong. We will get destroyed at the coal face for the 2nd week in a row.

This has always been a bone of contention. I get Crouch is slow but damn he knows how to win the ball under pressure. I dont see the point in having a guy like this just play Sanfl if we continue to get smashed at contests in the AFL. Yes he isnt the future but if we aren't developing cook and nankervis at AFL then surely doing the same thing every week is the definition of stupid. Change it up. I can tell now we will get flogged stupid by Wines, Rozee, Butters and Boak at the next showdown.

Jones goes into the centre.. goes in hard, impacts the contest.. and we win the clearance..

oh wait.. no.. giving sloane and keays CBA’s is whats more important.. #s#stacked

He got 1 CBA.

oh wait.. no.. giving sloane and keays CBA’s is whats more important.. #s#stacked
How many CBAs did Sloane and keays have?

He's playing his proper role, which is deep forward and away from the midfield

I'm telling you Ned and Murphy always have been and always will be bigger problems than Keays.

Bad: nicks continues to not trust the kids in the important games
CBA’s for pedlar, soligo and Rachele
4 vs collingwood
41 vs north
0 yes 0 vs essendon
That isn’t right

Rachelle started the 1st bounce in centre. Pedlar definitely had at least 1 and I’m pretty sure more CBA

Back