• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Reilly O'Brien

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Performed well overall and should have won, with Brisbane's mature class getting it done when they had momentum. Rankine would've been handy.

Key players couldn't kick clutch goals - again. Laird arguably cost us the match.

Midfield setups and execution were rank at times but hey, that's what we selected.

Probably relying too much on favourable results now to snag 8th. A season of "what could've been" but we're not ready yet. Finals should definitely be played next year, and if we actually address our midfield issues we could build beyond that.

It feels utterly gross that teams like St Kilda and Essendon are above us with two to go, but here we are.

Not like you to be glass half empty, I’m sure you will rake in the likes though
I'm not happy we lost. I don't care for any of this "honourable loss" BS. We lost because we weren't good enough. We can't accept that effort as good enough and "honourable", we need to ******* get better

good: kids
bad: seniors
ugly: rory laird in front of goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gutted. Haven't felt like that after a loss for a while.

There is so much to like but also so much frustrating s**t.

Do something about the midfield FFS. Even Laird is starting to look past the peak of his powers.

I’m glad we fight to the death, but it’s so demoralising losing by under a goal to the Pies, Dees and Lions.

We don't though.

When the actual game's there to be win, when we have clutch shots, we constantly fail to take responsibility to execute.

The club's culture of congratulating the players on getting near enough produces this. It's not a coincidence.

Back