• Brodie Smith

• James Borlase

• Patrick Parnell

• Reilly O'Brien

• Lachlan Gollant

• Mark Keane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tex thoroughly deserves the accolades he'll get this season. 76 goals is from memory the 3rd best return for a crow in our history

Also Bunga Hurn, bloody underrated player in his prime. Fantastic career

Soligo good

Our young defenders had some good moments

Gollant and Thilthorpe as a ruck duo. Who cares about the hit outs, they can be weapons around the ground playing against lumberers

Good - Tex, that should lock his 1st AA
Sologo and Rachele were both good.
Gollant looked good, I really like him and would like to see him get more game time next year.
I thought TT looked good playing ruck once he came on. I still think he is our next 1st ruck.

Horrible season for Reilly O'Brien. Terrible 100th and the turning point was him getting subbed off.

Time to find a replacement

Horrible season for Reilly O'Brien. Terrible 100th and the turning point was him getting subbed off.

Time to find a replacement
Can't remember too many milestone games that a player has been tactically subbed off in

Comfortably the better team for the majority of the game. Very fortunate from a WCE point of view the bad kicking, a 70+ result would have been achieved. Shame Tex missed that last one!

Really impressed with Soligo, a big step forward. I hope Schoenberg’s injury isn’t too bad.

I know the organic growth may be used, but seriously… another preseason into the group under the BEST in Burgess… as a starting point. Hopefully any trade acquisitions are of value and not just trying to be “busy”.

The potential is scary. Lots to look forward to next season.

A sad evening for us (WCE), a tear or two shed if I’m honest 😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Tex, 9 goals to make the Coleman a contest on the last day.

Been one of the major reasons I tune into every kick for the last 3 years.

TBH I kinda wish you were playing this selfish for the last 8 games, you probably would have kicked 90.

West Coast will be stoked at that result.

IMO North don't deserve pick one. They are a horrible organisation that shouldn't be part of the AFL; they are Victorian bloat, which plagues this league.

I have much greater faith in West Coast rebuilding and returning to strength, and a strong West Coast is great for the league

Tex obviously incredible, never thought we’d see a 75+ goal year from him, but here we are

Soligo and Rachele showed tonight why they’re gonna be absolute rippers. Get them both firmly into the mid rotations soon, please

Gollant has a future. Milera continued his good form

Other than that, a lot of underperformers

A stupid match to win really.

Good for Tex, but two posters against Port, two misses from 20m out and some misses tonight going to cost him a medal that he really deserves.
A stupid match to win indeed, but it would have been hard to lose in the last quarter.

The Eagles had given all they had in the 2nd. If they didn't have Tim Kelly that would have been a 15 goal blow-out

F**k me I'd give anything for a Tim Kelly in our midfield!

Back