Mitch McGovern (please read OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's working in our favour (in addition to Gov's contracted status) is that the move seems to be motivated entirely by money. The team he's most strongly connected with seems to be Carlton, which makes it pretty clear that he's not looking to go home and he's not chasing on-field success.
Yep, this.
It's gotta be the $s.

I’d take Curnow, Dow, sps, Fisher, Marchbank over your kids. I don’t even know your kids
If your mum and dad could afford Foxtel you might be able to watch our games and know who our players are.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You guys are getting trolled by the media tho
Troll by media. Your fanboy Sam Manure is making a fool of himself like a majority of supporters like yourself.

I’d take Curnow, Dow, sps, Fisher, Marchbank over your kids. I don’t even know your kids

So you have two groups of players, one you know and one you don’t know and you’re making a decision on who is better.....right.

Didn’t we just beat you by 100+ points. That probably says a lot about which club has better talent....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you have two groups of players, one you know and one you don’t know and you’re making a decision on who is better.....right.

Didn’t we just beat you by 100+ points. That probably says a lot about which club has better talent....
When Jake Kelly kicks a goal against you, you've reached epic levels of shit.

Easy big fella, you can’t talk down to Carlton until your team has more than 16 cups. Fact is Carlton is worth more to the AFL than the crows.
16 cups???... pfft.. VFL cups from decades ago dont count in the now national comp..

That would be like the power claiming all their sanfl cups

We knew he was going, why did we play him instead of Himmelberg against North?

We wanted to finish the year strongly*.

*Placate the rank and file supporters who were starting to show signs of straying from full time apologists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back