Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast better be ready to give up their Tom Lynch compo if they’re wanting to pry Mitch Honeychurch from us!
And he's the genuine article. We can send them lab tests that prove he's 100% pure honey if they want.

I will literally by a membership to any club that takes Honey or Jong off our hands.

I’d be happy to trade either and a pick just to get rid of them

Come on down suns make your move

GCS interest in HC I like. They've got so many picks, a 3rd/4th rounder should be no problem. If picks from Dahl/Roughy/HC cover all points required to match West and Khamis bids and possibly a little left over, that'd be a good result for mine.

Gold Coast currently have picks 38 and 41 in round 3 and nothing after that worth draft points.

We have pick 42 in the 3rd round.

Maybe the best we will get offered for HC is a pick upgrade.

38 for 42+Honeychurch. You heard it here.

I will literally by a membership to any club that takes Honey or Jong off our hands.

I’d be happy to trade either and a pick just to get rid of them

Come on down suns make your move

Surely you draw the line at the Bumbers

I think this too. Look I posted in another thread what the midfield would look like in 4 YEARS after we potentially picked up West and Smith (ideal draft scenario).

Now let’s look at our midfield NEXT YEAR (instant results, instead of waiting for 4 years approx) with a player like shiel (ranked top 10):

1. Bont
2. Shiel
3. Macrae
4. Libba
5. McLean
6. Hunter
7. Dunks (will be in top 5 soon)
8. Richards/Williams
9. Wallis
10. West (will be 5-6 soon)

That top 6 in particular is a leathal mix.
bookmark it will be top 3 in that list by the end of 2019

Gold Coast currently have picks 38 and 41 in round 3 and nothing after that worth draft points.

We have pick 42 in the 3rd round.

Maybe the best we will get offered for HC is a pick upgrade.

38 for 42+Honeychurch. You heard it here.
I like it. I reckon our 59 and HC for their 41 could be a good and achievable result.

I reckon we give Honeychurch to Gold Coast and throw in pick 7 to ensure the deal gets done. I’ll even personally drive him to the airport.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Way to drive up his price! I personally will be shattered to lose one of our up and coming stars of the competition young Honey-Church
and if he has to go I hope Gold Coast can honour our years of incredible development with a pick in the second round because NEAFL
is a step down from VFL and I can offer you an iron clad guarantee that he will dominate the NEAFL for years to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to drive up his price! I personally will be shattered to lose one of our up and coming stars of the competition young Honey-Church
and if he has to go I hope Gold Coast can honour our years of incredible development with a pick in the second round because NEAFL
is a step down from VFL and I can offer you an iron clad guarantee that he will dominate the NEAFL for years to come.

Well, he only has 1 less career Brownlow vote than Dale Morris....

This off-season is going to be seriously fun.

Dahlhaus, pick 7, adams, Roughead and God knows who else are in play.

I’m also tipping more contracted, high profile players from other clubs to hit the market unexpectedly as well. It’s going to be wild IMO.

Dangerfield took less than he was worth to go home, and Selwood is a bruised and battered 30 year old.

If Polec is the player they believe will lift them into contention, why err because of what Player X is being paid?

Dogs fans should know this better than anyone.

Dangerfield took less than he was worth to go home, and Selwood is a bruised and battered 30 year old.

If Polec is the player they believe will lift them into contention, why err because of what Player X is being paid?

Dogs fans should know this better than anyone.

Well let’s hope Gold Coast think Mitch Honeychurch is their future captain and offer a contract accordingly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back