Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you wake at 2am and check if any alerts or new Bluemours! Seriously wife thinks I'm having an affair..

Didn't help that you were sleep taking something about a new 'Shiela'...

Last edited:

I agree jj.

To achieve what needs to be done there will be players leaving.

IMHO Kreuz, Liam and Levi are three players that may be of value to clubs trying to strengthen their list quickly - this then gives us ammunition to trade for our weak areas and still hit the draft.

I.e. I would rather have a solid mid playing in our best 22 - than Levi playing VFL.

If they're baulking at trading Liam they won't trade Kreuzer .

Wouldn't be bad for the big fella to play in a well performing team though .

But sps DOESN'T have a higher ceiling. Dow will be a top 5 mid in the comp (ceiling is 30 possie 1.5 goal per game midfielder) and will have a chance at brownlows. SPS ceiling IMO is a 25 possession silky player with good vision and time on the ball.
I would love sps to be at least like a Lewis Jetta st his peak a few years ago, pace is a worry though. Can’t wait to see how his development goes next year after a full preseason.

It's a little strange, seems like we have entered the Twilight Zone with clubs interested in Levi.
Teams like us that needed bigger bodies to assist until the kids mature... now from our end with Curnow, McKay, Kerr capable enough now to play our forward line and with some secondary ruck depth Casboult has been outgrown for us (if he was a mid different story).
Amen.

If your childhood club is also offering you the best financial incentive and has a tremendous young core and you're still not sure?

Someone convince me that Hawthorn's in their prime and younger core is better than ours.

Gunston, Langford, Mitchell, O'Meara, Sicily, Burton, Hardwick, Morrison, Worpel

Docherty, Plowman, Cripps, Marchbank, Curnow, Kennedy, Weitering, Silvagni, McKay, Petrevski-Seton, Fisher, Williamson, O'Brien, Dow

Which group would you prefer to build a premiership with over the next 5 years?
tomlinson, Kelly, Cameron, himmelberg, Davis, ward, Greene, whitfield, hopper, Scully.... etc

He has a most punchable face
None more so than...

kane-cornes-headshot.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love sps to be at least like a Lewis Jetta st his peak a few years ago, pace is a worry though. Can’t wait to see how his development goes next year after a full preseason.
SPS is more of the Simon Black/Scott Pendlebury form.

Quick of mind, not really fleet of foot. Silky smooth distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back