Bluemour Discussion Thread XII - Facts Not Welcome (cont in pt 13)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubs might offer, what, a pick in the 20s perhaps, for SPS, based on his output so far? What would his market value be at the moment?

I don't see the return on trading him for something like that now, although SOS could perhaps see that pick as a crucial piece of another trade that ultimately improves us overall, even if the trade in isolation doesn't look to be good value (as is his MO).

It's going to be a long trade period...

Unless SPS himself wants out, I don't do it. The kid has so much raw talent, hasn't had a pre season yet and he's back early for this year's pre season training before everyone.

To the people saying they'd trade Cerra etc for SPS, IMO you'll be steadfast to find a rookie in the last 2 years that's had a better game than that of SPS against Collingwood.

He'll be a star, hell maybe even a superstar. Give him time, he's go IT that Samo...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess is that the club and shiel reached an agreement in noosa. Only those there are privy, hence why nothing has leaked, and why some people are saying 50-50 still.

SPS is 20, played essentially every game since being drafted with no preseason and has shown skill and an ability to play at this level, with a few standout games which make you sit back and take notice.
Already back training and going into preseason healthy, it would take a monster deal imo to let him go.

This is not rock solid but I don’t think this will be the deal.

Also not rock solid, but I’m hearing gentle whispers of Shiel to the Hawks. Not very sure either way, and not Bluemour worthy.

If we miss out on Mitchell - which I hope we do - we have dodged a cultural bullet. An astute mind maybe, but not a well liked man. I am sure of this whether he comes or not.

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back