Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 12 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Furies! I’m still on a high after tearing apart gym4life despite what the sim said and given that we’re playing away from home against the unstable club of the league, 2 in a row, here we come.

Good morning Furies! I’m still on a high after tearing apart gym4life despite what the sim said and given that we’re playing away from home against the unstable club of the league, 2 in a row, here we come.
Glad to see your up and about pizza bird face; makes it more delicious when l ruck you up and destroy you on Sunday:)

Glad to see your up and about pizza bird face; makes it more delicious when l ruck you up and destroy you on Sunday:)

I don’t know if you’re aware but reverse psychology works wonders.

Last week I bet against the Swamprats and we won with me having a career game.

I’ve done the same this week so watch out Furies!

He rocked up to training wearing short shorts

He brought his end upon himself

Ah but did he end up mooning you guys which contributed to that sticky ending???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. But dudes as old as him and as fat as him shouldn't wear daisy dukes

I quite agree but at the same time, was he promoting the following by wearing daisy dukes

daisy-dukes.jpg

"slowly falling into obscurity" mate i am the league :)
But BRAB says he is the league. It's a bit like 80% of drivers telling the world that they're above average drivers - someone is exaggerating.

But BRAB says he is the league. It's a bit like 80% of drivers telling the world that they're above average drivers - someone is exaggerating.

Shud up swampbrab

Remove this Banner Ad

Back