Please Explain

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise you posted on Big Footy Pauline.

Newspaper Headlines

Caroline Wilson

“Tonight Essendon Football club is a club in crisis. It’s a disgrace that Devon Smith should let a card with his name on run amok at the races , for heavens sake heads should roll in the leadership group and the coach John Worsfold should be sacked it is completely unacceptable” “ My sources tell me that James Hird had something to do with this , sack him also”

Mark Robinson

“Devon Smith has done nothing wrong and should in no way be responsible for how a card with his name on it behaves”
“To insinuate that Devon should have to keep an eye on his card 24/7 is wrong wrong wrong”

Sam McClure

“As we sit here tonight it has come to my attention that this card was in fact on a club endorsed “leaders” camp and was in fact subjected to some shocking rituals which are too graphic to put to air”
“Safe to say that this card is going to need to receive a lot of strong psychological counseling to make a full recovery from this incident”

Mike Sheahan

“Based on Devon Smith’s cards performance in the off season it goes straight into my top 10 cards it looks like it put in more of a performance that the Essendon team did in the first half of the footy season”

Gil McLauchlan

“I’m aware of that story , I have no comment on the state of Devon Smiths card at this time”
“The AFL will await whether Essendon impose sanctions on the card before we make any comment”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you've gone to the effort of bringing it inside from said toilet block, but couldn't be bothered sitting it on the table straight for the photograph.

perhaps the more important question is whether or not those are pants or shorts, and are you wearing socks?

you've gone to the effort of bringing it inside from said toilet block, but couldn't be bothered sitting it on the table straight for the photograph.

perhaps the more important question is whether or not those are pants or shorts, and are you wearing socks?
Found outside the toilet block.

It isn't straight due to being tipsy at the time.

Shorts.

Not wearing socks. Thongs. Not that old yet.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Okay surely I'm not the first one to ask... why the * does a footballer need a business card?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back