Current Royal Commission into Lawyer X gangland convictions on tainted evidence & police corruption

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

That's your interpretation.

It's not so much my interpretation but rather it's the interpretation of any person with half a brain cell.

It's the fact of the law, you can't convict without evidence and you can not break the law in order to gain evidence.

Clearly you have some sort of issues in regards to understanding of the most simplest of concepts in regard to the law, maybe lawyer x and you got your education about it in the same place lol

No one knows whats going on! No one knows the law.

Not even the law knows the law by the looks.

Open the gates! Release the baddest of the baddest!

Lawyers will make money.

It's not so much my interpretation but rather it's the interpretation of any person with half a brain cell.

It's the fact of the law, you can't convict without evidence and you can not break the law in order to gain evidence.

Clearly you have some sort of issues in regards to understanding of the most simplest of concepts in regard to the law, maybe lawyer x and you got your education about it in the same place lol

That's your interpretation

I will say this weighs heavily on whether the lawyer was in the court at the same time with the client.

All I'm hearing right now, is forum people declaring this so in how many cases? Like they know each case.

I think it will weigh heavily when the information was supplied to police. Registered informant, that's right.

It's all about time.

All these hard core criminals know not to wear their heart on their sleeve.

Carl Williams even suspected his lawyer an informant.

She likes to have her name in lights.

From what I read it came about when the informants identity was exposed when she was due to give evidence at a trial, then the alarm bells went off.

There's a few people that stand to make a bob or two. Zarah will be one of those. She'd be top of the list.

Is there something we all don’t know yet.
Vic Pol would have had lawyers give the tick to anything they did, this would have been at the highest level.

If they got said tick I wonder on what basis it was given.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another thought.
If said criminal was upto his nuts in said lawyers guts , any info garnished at this time would this still come under lawyer/client privilege???

Thats a personal matter. Not being paid, well that may get blurry.

Yep. Part 10 was the relevant section that names her.

That was Heliotis signalling, that wasnt all he signalled either if we pay attention to what he said. And I'm pretty sure at that time, her name may have been under suppression.

This has been coming for a very long time.

No one knows whats going on! No one knows the law.

Not even the law knows the law by the looks.

Open the gates! Release the baddest of the baddest!

Lawyers will make money.
You're worried about criminals going free?
They were arrested, so they must of done something? Why have a trial? Well we could change over to the Chinese system of jurisprudence. Have a trial just for sentencing. Decide who goes into the educational camps for fattening up, or who gets executed straight away for organ harvesting. Either way their kidneys get to be useful I suppose....
Just get John to draw a picture of a spanner and you've got him eh? Nice touch, john even drew the word sidchrome on it. Must be guilty then....
Yeah, nup. We shall risk a few getting off if the process is incorruptible. And we know what happens when the process is corrupted.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Is there something we all don’t know yet.
Vic Pol would have had lawyers give the tick to anything they did, this would have been at the highest level.

If they got said tick I wonder on what basis it was given.
Nah VicPol are a law unto themselves. they don't need underlings to sign off on things.

If it got to the point where convictions were set aside , would they not still be held with bail denied awaiting re trial??
I agree justice needs to be fair but these guys are the lowest of lows and justice still needs to be served.

No, not if the evidence they were convicted on is tainted and inadmissable.

They walk.

If it got to the point where convictions were set aside , would they not still be held with bail denied awaiting re trial??
I agree justice needs to be fair but these guys are the lowest of lows and justice still needs to be served.

I understand that viewpoint but I’d want them to walk, personally.

As individuals they’re not worth pissing on, but I don’t want to live in a place where everybody doesn’t get a fair trial.

I understand that viewpoint but I’d want them to walk, personally.

As individuals they’re not worth pissing on, but I don’t want to live in a place where everybody doesn’t get a fair trial.
Happy for convictions to be set aside but a new judge will look at what evidence is on offer and go from there . Untainted by what has preceded.
These guys are genuine flight risks so if a new trial looks like it will happen they may struggle to get bail.
Still want to know why Vic Pol legals signed off on this. Think there is a bit more we dont know.

It is Garde-Wilson this was, good throw off by her though making statements in the paper to distance herself. This has been known for years!

Garde-Wilson is a solicitor the informant was a barrister. Garde-Wilson is still practicing the informant no longer practices.

No it’s not her.

Zarah is being hailed today as the mastermind behind exposing the police - RC. No she's not the mastermind, she's the front. It's the QCs behind this.

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/12/04...son-gangland-lawyer-informant-lawyer-x-police

So I was reading this Herald Sun article this morning

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecr...s/news-story/9eb94543a179c9855425b24f7442e7b6

when I noticed that they had unintentionally/accidentally/deliberately published LawyerX real name in the graphic below (where I circled LawyerX) I took a screenshot of the original graphic before the Herald Sun edited the graphic replacing her name with LawyerX. I haven't checked if the "mistake" made it onto the print version, but I suspect someone at News Ltd might be losing their job today for the ballsup as it was still up until mid morning. Anyway, it's definitely not Zarah Garde Wilson. The nickname in the article that Hodson gave LawyerX "Sharon 20 Stone" describes her quite well.

x.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back