Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 3

What's your opinion regarding the 9/11 attacks?

• The official story makes the most sense

Votes: 48 40.7%
  • The attacks were allowed to happen

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Inside job by US/shadow Government

Votes: 42 35.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just one of many who were summarily 'disposed off' post the event.

The amount of first-responder emergency workers who have since died from cancer related illnesses, as a direct result of all the depleted uranium used to help melt both the concrete & the steel column & pillars, is now well into the 1,000's.

It wasn't just the military-grade thermite that was used to melt the girders on every point that brought that building down.....They used nuclear-fusion as a means to dustify all the concrete on every floor as well.....Hence the non-existence of a single filing-cabinet.

This was a man-made pyroclastic event, as all the fall-out spreading for kilometres upon the buildings collapse, perfectly highlighted in it's replication.

Without going into technical guff, could you please describe the general technology that allows depleted uranium to melt concrete and steel? Its nice that you know big words like pyroclastic , though by definition man made pyroclastic is not possible.

Last edited:
Article cited in post 1340, where all the deets are contained therein; For a break-down in how a controlled thermo-nuclear blast from beneath those buildings could melt all the steel & concrete in the manner & way that it did....It also cites both the specific technology, it's capabilities & who had a hold of it & how they came to be in possession of it.....And Yes....The Bush administration & it's connection are fully implicated.

Article cited in post 1340, where all the deets are contained therein; For a break-down in how a controlled thermo-nuclear blast from beneath those buildings could melt all the steel & concrete in the manner & way that it did....It also cites both the specific technology, it's capabilities & who had a hold of it & how they came to be in possession of it.....And Yes....The Bush administration & it's connection are fully implicated.

Now if we could get fission from "depleted" uranium , it would be amazing. Even better if we could do it without all the radioactivity.
Having read the article i can only consider that anyone who believes that horse manure is far to dumb to debate anything . They will believe what they want, witches, flat earth, batman.

Total hogwash , the science quoted on an episode of doctor who makes more sense.
TOTALLY CONFIRMED ( so you know i'm right ).

What about a Man made Volcano? Or 2 ?

If it was man made would it be volcanic?
I guess its feasible they could have found a hot spot and weakened the tectonic structure there to induce an eruption.

But now we need to find a juicy way to explain how the government hid the lava.

The 6 key planks involved in the post cover-up & shut down of any 9/11 investigation, according to Chris Bollyn:

911_Hex1.jpg
911_Hex2.jpg

911_Hex3.jpg
911_Hex4.jpg

911_Hex5.jpg
911_Hex6.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another empty post with empty words.

Just saying you have 'debunked' something doesn't make it so.

And no one here considers you an authority.

Those pictures speak for themselves & say a thousand things more than any troll post of either yours or Busted Wing 's can.

No building collapses like that....and there's not a thing you or Busted Wing can say to counter that fact.

100 floors of steel & concrete simply do not melt away.

It's time to bring some common-sense & clear evidence of the senses back to this debate.

The problem is you never reply to anything. I have debunked this before, go back and read. You chickened out of defending yourself for the umpteenth time in this very thread and yet, came back with more ad homs. I can repeat myself and debunk it again and you will start abusing me again, so whats the point?

On the other hand you claimed you have video of the missile. 12 months later you still can't find it and blamed it on Zionists for taking it down. Well done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you filled a whole page with something that has less credibility than what a typical guy in the pub "reckons".

Here's a well written review of Mr Bollyn's book.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ASIN=0985322586&ie=UTF8

hahaha chris bollyn...Fox news is more credible than this dud. All claims and zero evidence. I have lots of jewish friends in NYC, none of them received any SMS prior to the attacks, yet Bollyn claims SMS' were sent to all semites in NYC before the attack. Yet another lying *******

Stop being a Parrot. Here the last discussion i had with you about this subject.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/9-11-part-2.923196/page-353#post-51013579

Yet again, you chickened out without answering my questions. Will i do this all over again? no. Every single discussion i had with you ended similarly. If you are not here to have a discussion like an adult, go to bay13. You clearly got nothing to defend here..try to make your way out with ad homs and repeating the same old lies won't make it true, pretty much like your white supremascist neo nazi idol Chris Bollyn

As i said i am not doing it all over again with you. Anyone can learn, except you. Why do you even bother?

Last edited:
????? More likely an outside job if payback was the motive.
So instead of dancing around the words used, how about this:

Do you believe the building was brought down deliberately, and done so in such a way as to make it SEEM like it was not?

Do you believe the building was brought down deliberately, and done so in such a way as to make it SEEM like it was not?

So you start a conversation ?? Suggest that I am inferring it was an inside job, then now you want me to make a statement ????? You really are a FW.

All I said it has an interested history ...

So you start a conversation ?? Suggest that I am inferring it was an inside job, then now you want me to make a statement ????? You really are a FW.

All I said it has an interested history ...
FW....wonder what that could mean.

Should I report your post Nut???

So you start a conversation ?? Suggest that I am inferring it was an inside job, then now you want me to make a statement ?????
I asked this question:

Thoughts on the Plasco building collapse? Inside job?
you responded to THIS QUESTION with this, which didnt answer the question
It sure has an interesting history that building .... a Jewish designer ... who gets executed.
So because it didnt answer the question, I asked for clarity:
But was it's collapse an inside job?
and here we are....

You responded to my question on whether the plasco collapse was an inside job, and you havent yet answered it.

FW.....

Fantastic Worker?

Furious Wingman?

Fornicating Warrior?

Ferocious Writer?

I'm Lost nut. What did you mean??

It was brought down deliberately but they weren’t trying it seem like it was not. They didn’t have to make it seem like it was not because they knew most people would believe the governments conspiracy.

It was brought down deliberately but they weren’t trying it seem like it was not. They didn’t have to make it seem like it was not because they knew most people would believe the governments conspiracy.
Which government?

Back