• Wonders

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I only put my hand up for Bombers' LG because I thought it involved whips and shiz, but they put me in charge of player welfare. Where's the fun in that?
Just do what I did, tell everyone to shut up and/or ead.

Wayyyyyyyyy too many chiefs and not enough indians. I feel dirty for giving you flogs a Tittybong win given it's harder to miss your LG than get in it.
Hashtag Sort.It.Out!

I would have said too many chiefs spoil the broth. But then I would ask, what happened to the chefs? Surely chiefs should not be doing the cooking. I'm sure the chef's union will have something to say about that. And do I really want to be tasting broth that involves someone called Blue__Balls anyway? That just seems unappetising. Perhaps we should allow the Indians to do the cooking? Which kind of Indians were we talking about again? The curry kind or the peyote kind? Speaking of peyote, that's the last time I take a drink from manangatang's drink bottle. My tongue tastes like moonlight.

According to the Bureau of Statistics, the current population of Tittybong consists of three elderly women, seriously I'm not even kidding.

Glad to know they're spending their retirements watching a rigged tournament comprising of four half rate qooty teams...

I would have said too many chiefs spoil the broth. But then I would ask, what happened to the chefs? Surely chiefs should not be doing the cooking. I'm sure the chef's union will have something to say about that. And do I really want to be tasting broth that involves someone called Blue__Balls anyway? That just seems unappetising. Perhaps we should allow the Indians to do the cooking? Which kind of Indians were we talking about again? The curry kind or the peyote kind? Speaking of peyote, that's the last time I take a drink from manangatang's drink bottle. My tongue tastes like moonlight.
Spent the night on the substances FP?

I only put my hand up for Bombers' LG because I thought it involved whips and shiz, but they put me in charge of player welfare. Where's the fun in that?
Cmon .....tell the truth ....it was to get closer to one of the LG members / Capt's .....who I'll agree loves whips & jiggers (but only to improve performance)

tenor.gif

It's all manangatang's fault!
You drank from my water bottle didn’t you? You’re welcome to it, but I did warn you that you’d end up seeing through walls and making passionate love to a 4D Rainbow Bullfrog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You drank from my water bottle didn’t you? You’re welcome to it, but I did warn you that you’d end up seeing through walls and making passionate love to a 4D Rainbow Bullfrog.

Roger says hi.

Back