Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: Sin City Swamprats vs Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait?

$30K on solar and no return???

You should raid Ant Bear for all the player payments over the last few seasons and that’ll cover NBN and then some
I just paid out $25k for the solar system at our new place and we still have 10 days before we move :think: Must be a country Swamp Rat thing :cool::herb::cow::rooster::sheep:

I am somewhat aroused by this image.
I have no idea where Ant Bear dragged this one up from, but somehow my incredibly alluring fingernails have become something of a trope.

Yes. I have very feminine fingers. I can assure you that I enjoy them more than any of you possibly could. But best of luck to you...

I just paid out $25k for the solar system at our new place and we still have 10 days before we move :think: Must be a country Swamp Rat thing :cool::herb::cow::rooster::sheep:
I’m including a decent generator in the price, so we’ve probably gone with something very similar. So far I’ve had no problems at all. :thumbsu:

I’m including a decent generator in the price, so we’ve probably gone with something very similar. So far I’ve had no problems at all. :thumbsu:

I will still be on the grid for now but that may well change. They assure me I will not have to use any power with what we have put in but we will see. The place already had a diesel generator but it needs a decent service as it has hardy been used in the last 3 years. The only issue I have with it all is the battery life is a bit short for my liking.

I will still be on the grid for now but that may well change. They assure me I will not have to use any power with what we have put in but we will see. The place already had a diesel generator but it needs a decent service as it has hardy been used in the last 3 years. The only issue I have with it all is the battery life is a bit short for my liking.
One thing that helps me is that I’ve left the previous set up in place, connected only to my 24V DC fridge. With only me here, as you’ve said, I’ve been told that I should be fine even in winter. I do make sure I run up the generator every few weeks, and can easily swap it to either circuit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a like happens on page 29 and nobody sees it did it really happen?
If a man is talking to himself without a woman there to correct him, is he actually wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back