Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: SIN CITY SWAMPRATS vs WEST COAST WONDERS @ UNDERGROUND STADIUM

Which team will win?

• Sin City Swamprats

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • West Coast Wonders

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4Th Of July America GIF

Welcome one and all to the 37th season of Sweet-FA. The league where we make up insane stuff and hope people like it. A new year, a new admin, and the same old qooty game we know and love. What joy!

sincity.png wonders.png
Sin City Swamprats versus West Coast Wonders

After a great home and away season, Sin City went out in straight sets in the finals and walked away thinking what could've been. This season they will be using that fire in their belly to push even further to get up in the top 4 once again and have another shot at winning it all. West Coast had a decent finish to the season last year, winning an elimination final and acquiring some nice individual silverware, but I know they want to go further. Wonders will try once again to replicate their S35 success in the hopes of reaching the grand final and having a different result this time.

New Recruits to Watch:

damicky : Cheese is gone and Remy the rat has arrived at Sin City. Expect big things from the S33 Mobbs medallist.

My Cotchin Rules : Rookie is a rookie. We'll see what they've got...

Pamcake1 , BFew , BigChippa52 , Oisin_the_Goat : Rookies who all look to have the goods at becoming a good qooty player. We'll see what they can do this season...

TIP: I'm biased but I don't think anyone can stop this new forward line that Wonders have put together. Wonders by 27

Captains please submit your team sheets by midnight Thursday

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back