Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Sin City Swamprats v East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

1708925656061.png

The match of the round on Sunday sees third host fourth at Underground Stadium. A rejuvenated Swamprats outfit will take on the rebranded East Side Hawks, the winner could possible finish the round on top of the ladder. It's likely to be a high scoring game with the 2nd and 4th best offenses facing off.

Both teams play attacking qooty, and with the top two goal scorers in league history playing, on Sunday anything is possible.

The Swamprats will be looking to draw back to almost level with the Hawks on Sunday having won the most recent matchup by 5 points, while the Hawks will be hoping to snatch a win and jump above the Swampies in the race for finals.

Expect a lot of talk this week about okeydoke7 and Tarkyn_24 the only players to have kicked more than 1000 goals in league history, while tarks is ahead on the total tally, Okey has a slight lead heading into this game for Season 37, who will be the better forward on Sunday?

In the rucks another epic battle is shaping up between a rat and a sheep, something you don't see every day.

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is the Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time
jackster83 BloodySwan por_please_ya Callums_Guns

Rats back underground after 2 solid away wins. Welcome Hawks & leave your 🪽 at home.

door hello GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks rising from the ashes of the Phoenix like a...phoenix?
We extinguished the Phoenix fire to rise as the Hawks once more, and try and create some great history back as the Hawks again.

We extinguished the Phoenix fire to rise as the Hawks once more, and try and create some great history back as the Hawks again.
In my 20 seasons in the league, the Hawks/Phoenix have been the singularly most unsuccessful club I have seen.
All other 12 teams have won a Premiership, Hawks haven't won one since S12!

Online Dating Lose GIF

In my 20 seasons in the league, the Hawks/Phoenix have been the singularly most unsuccessful club I have seen.
All other 12 teams have won a Premiership, Hawks haven't won one since S12!

Online Dating Lose GIF
Our aim is to change all of that, I am still new to the club so maybe as we go we can have some success.

I am still their worst player though, so I might be delisted by then.

Our aim is to change all of that, I am still new to the club so maybe as we go we can have some success.

I managed to stay on the list without posting for 8 seasons, you’ll be right

In

Investigations show that you were once a Swamprat, 3 games in S17. You must have been one of the first non-Port posters to play at Alberton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back