Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

2 : 19.5 {rW} - MWPP has wild shot at goal.
2 : 19.54 {rW} - What a goal.
SIN CITY SWAMPRATS : 13.9.87
LAS VEGAS BEARS : 5.3.33
It was 0 goals to 4, did we have a 13 goal run?!?

Bad luck today Bears - all the best until we meet again in Vegas in round 18 for the rematch.

As for our boys (and girls), we're in the middle of a hot streak right now: let's do something similar to the Dragons next week!!!!!

Thanks for a fun week Bears. Was another pretty good match thread.

#flagrats is gaining momentum.

Thanks to Wosh for posting.

Time to get ready for Disturbed tonight!

Thanks for the week Rats, you were too good for us today. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Thanks for posting Wosh, but you could have warned us about that 2nd quarter, we could have lubed up before the Rats went fist deep on us.

Ted Lasso can you meet me on the pier tonight, I would like to take you for a nice stroll around the pier and discuss our current situation.

If I see GremioPower standing around grinning, I'll know I'm in trouble.

baby eye GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems like the sim didn't like our line-up, I've rarely seen a game with so many positional changes - only 7 Swamprats had 100% TOG.

Well done to okeydoke7 on 7 goals, paraaaa and RPCB also in our best. But it feels like one of those games where the team that was thrashed gets all the Mobbs votes.

Thanks Bears, you're always a good bunch. I had fun with my old friends Millky95 and Dingster .

Go Swamprats!

Getting spit roasted by the Sim!

Well done rats, your heavy investments into digital espionage appears to be bearing fruits.

Never mind brother Bears. We'll bounce back on the qootball field soon enough. For now we'll just have to console ourselves with being the best looking, wealthiest, hardest partying team in the league.

Go Bears!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back