Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Swamprats v Bears.png

Last week:

The Swamprats continued their resurgence, comfortably putting away the lowly Royals. In the 32-point road win, Kennedy Parker (24 disposals, 16 hitouts and 3 goals) and The Jesus (27 disposals, 9 marks) were huge. The Rats are now 2-0 since making the bold call of moving SFA #2 all-time goal-kicker okeydoke7 to defence.

The Bears notched their third win in a row as their strong season rolled on, accounting for the Bombers by 25 points. Matera92 kicked 5, as Cap, kane249, Millky95 and guero all accumulated 20+ disposals.

Congrats to Las Vegas' Jezmiester40, who plays game number 200 this week.

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have it on good authority that the Bear train will be leaving the track this week......
Oh sweet tony finally installed the flying upgrade I told him about after watching BTTF3

I have it on good authority that the Bear train will be leaving the track this week......
Especially as we've finally sorted out backline.

Hi Swampies - our true crosstown rivals :)
With multiple players who have played for both teams over their careers involved in this match, this game should have some extra interest

Especially as we've finally sorted out backline.
We have the most star studded backline in the league....because I am no longer in it :)
Our star captain and multiple-time all-SFA HBF tony struggled to make our starting 20 for much of the season, which says it all

As for our forward line, I can always rely on my mates Matera92 and Jezmiester40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back