Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

=MIN(Ding,MWPP) > Cap = TRUE
Shocked Dancing Bear GIF by Mark Tore

You do realise that The Matildas scored 10 goals in their last match
A record breaking performance by them and yet far less than the SFA individual record

Good morning all
I’ll post this game at 2:30pm as philreich MWPP and I have have very important places to be. Phil will also have a new avatar this evening ☺️

Conditions for your match are

IMG_4493.gif

jackster83 tony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll post this game at 2:30pm as @philreich @MWPP and I have have very important places to be. Phil will also have a new avatar this evening ☺️
Well, that sounds ominous, I probably should withdraw all my bets in advance

I have this brand new, electric Toyota bZ4X that I found in the captains parking space last night. I had to have it towed, there's no way it belongs to jackster83 - he drives a Datsun 380
Well the OOB's shouldn't have left their keys where I could find them. Very sloppy by Tigerturbulance.

Turns out today is not only Game Day, but also a few other days here in Vegas on this Saturday Night . I'm highlighting a couple of other causes that are close to my heart:
-It's Play The Recorder Day. As an otherwise obedient kid, playing the recorder for years after the compulsory few months of primary school just because my parents hated it was one of my minor acts of rebellion. It's the instrument that I carried with me through 4 moves across the country in 5 years when my beloved Piano was too bulky. And the one that has been through all the ups and downs
-It's also National Vaccination Day. Nothing gets me more annoyed than an anti-vaxxer , particularly when I see the consequence on a regular basis.

Remove your pants and wave your scarves for the anthem:

Swamprats all, let us rejoice, for we are undie free
With golden beer and rivals tears, our women we don't see
Underground we dwell, we drink and yell,
We're loud and we don't care,
We live in pubs, do lots of drugs
Swamprats don't play fair.
In drunken rants, we lose our pants
Swamprats don't play fair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back