Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Sin City Swamprats v Coney Island Warriors @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for posting Wosh
Disagree. Don't thank her for posting. We lost.

Hey Wosh

00f8f9a663d6c136faac18f8a950ae02.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody outstanding defensive effort. Surely locks in my CHB All Sweet FA selection.

Great win Rats. Now let’s win some finals.

Bad luck Wazzas. I really enjoyed the thread, good group of posters :thumbsu:

The sim can go and * itself. * off sim you *er.
This.

But also, f**k you Swampies you thieved our double chance to fail. Good luck for the real stuff.

Congratulations Kennedy Parker on a win, your 250th and a stellar career. In typical KP fashion, you've majestically turned the tables on us this week.

Thanks for posting Wosh, looks like it's your turn next week! :tearsofjoy:

This.

But also, f**k you Swampies you thieved our double chance to fail. Good luck for the real stuff.

Congratulations Kennedy Parker on a win, your 250th and a stellar career. In typical KP fashion, you've majestically turned the tables on us this week.

How did this happen? Like we are so average and I haven’t kicked a bag all season, and you guys were like top 2 all season and nearly snagged a FRED haha.
Gonna be a killer elimination, I’m almost unzipped already.

Top four Rats!

Big congrats to Kennedy Parker for the 250 games. There will be cake and ice cream at the post game function upstairs.

Commiserations to The Filth Wizard for just missing out on the Fred. You can always do an England and claim the moral victory.

Thanks to Wosh and FootyGuy13 for the updates.

This.

Thanks TIF luv ya too 😘

This week playing the Warriors in my 250th has allowed me to define my character and also to find the true meaning of my true name ... which means the prince, the one who will have the last laugh, and (who) is gifted.

9tgqDxv.png

What a great 250th game, thanks for the week Warriors - good luck next week in finals against the '10th place but still playing finals because of other team's penalties' Demons I'm sure you'll account for them easily.

You beauty Swampies, what a run we are on given we were on the bottom of the ladder after a smashing by the Warriors earlier in the season which left us 1-4. Now we're in the top 4 and a qualifying final and fancy our chances agaisnt the Gumbies.

WTF #1
1 : 24.49 {CHF} - No-look handpass to Reginald Perrin.
1 : 24.55 {FF} - He doesn't waste any time in getting boot to ball.
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 1
Ball clearly off the boot before the siren. Score disallowed.

WTF#2
3 : 21.53 {CHF} - Reginald Perrin takes off.
3 : 22 {CHF} - A hand over the shoulder and Reginald Perrin will get the free.
3 : 22.06 {CHB} - okeydoke7 has it.
Umpire gave the ball to the wrong player.

Protest incoming...

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back