Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Warriors and The Filth Wizard

Cheers for the week.

As for the Swamprats:

marge-simpson-sad.gif

While both players struggled to make an impact, jackster83 came out tops over the brave Dinsdale.
Thanks MPWW, hey jackster83 I was brave when you were on top :-😮
Oh yeah, and I don't think either side knows what a defence is.
It's that thing around the edge of the oval.

Thanks fir the week Rats, you have some quality posters in your ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding win Wazzas - I wouldn't have thought there'd be too many higher half time scores than 19:4 (118) - Hate?

I genuinely hope you guys break through for your first flag soon: maybe this will finally be the season.

Outstanding win Wazzas - I wouldn't have thought there'd be too many higher half time scores than 19:4 (118) - Hate?

I genuinely hope you guys break through for your first flag soon: maybe this will finally be the season.
132 - x1
127 - x1
122 - x2
118 - x1

Wowee now that's a thoroughly enjoyable read.
What an absolute blinder of a first half. Loving the attacking footy we're playing this season. Back in the forwardline to win a shootout.

Thanks muchly for taking the time to post MWPP - always appreciated.

The Filth Wizard you absolute legend mate. I hope you're not on a performance-based contract or you'll send the club broke.

Thanks for the fun week Swampies - all the best for the rest of the season.

And congrats again to both Tubbs and Rod - to have two blokes celebrating their 300th in the same match is a special occasion.

Carna Wazzas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back