Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Sin City Swamprats @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

YUUUUUUUGE Father's Day clash Wazza's. To those Dad's playing today, wear those new socks and jocks with pride and let's have a barnburner of a game to celebrate TubbsFarquhar and Rodney Dangerfield.

Both are fantastic SC contributors so in tribute here's the best song about dads I could think of (although not necessarily a song about the best dads hehe).

That all said, Wazza's by 10. LFG!

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be playing behind me if I was Full Forward today.
Not only what I s**t all over you in Qooty terms but… yeah not good.
What a way to celebrate 300 games, just filling the strides before quarter time!

Lock and load!
Im Ready Richard Nixon GIF

My eldest son came into my room this morning with a tray with cereal and coffee on it. He promptly overbalanced - most of the coffee landed on the tray, but some landed on the bed sheets. Oh well - they needed to be washed anyway.......
I wish you swampies the same levels of coordination this arvo.
What cereal is the question we're all wanting answers to?

I wish you swampies the same levels of coordination this arvo.
What cereal is the question we're all wanting answers to?
He didn't spill any cereal - I was very disappointed.

What a way to celebrate 300 games, just filling the strides before quarter time!
It’s a pity you’ll be wearing the white shorts.

I’ve never played behind a full back in my life.

Congrats on the dirty bum though. I have just the gif but I’m on Tapatalk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My three year old was eating chocolate nutri-grain this morning. I’m regretting my decision to sample some. Absolutely horrible. She seems to like it though 🤷🏽‍♂️
Watching my mates' kids try to eat is my version of spudmaster with spiders. It's an absolute horror show but amazing in the sense they somehow always put more food on their face/table/floor/parents than actually consume.

I received a pretty cool Father's Day card, which read, "I figured this would be the perfect Father's Day card for you, because you can open it without having to remember a password."

Happy game day Wazzas and a ‘Aho ‘o ngaahi tamai fiefia to all who celebrate and observe Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG CursingFijian Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster The Filth Wizard The Half Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Let’s sit back and watch the sim do the needful, as we raise a glass to TubbsFarquhar for bringing up game 300 (and Rodney Dangerfield but watch out cos he’s got the squirts).
You should've entered that into the song contest! Guaranteed winner.

I received a pretty cool Father's Day card, which read, "I figured this would be the perfect Father's Day card for you, because you can open it without having to remember a password."
Great to hear your kid/s have inherited the funny bone of the old man :thumbsu:.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back