What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

A family member posts embarrassing things to Instagram, like him in the bathtub trying to do a “funny” cute face and putting the hashtag #freethenipple

It’s peak cringe.

whats the accepted etiquette on email forwarding?

I had an issue with a particular department at work, rather than get hot under the collar and abuse them, I passed on a terse email to my next in line, venting a bit, asking for advice on what to do..

He goes and directly forwards it to them with one line added, 'can you fix this' - thus negating my relief valve and putting me in the very awkward position I was trying to avoid.

forwarding like that isn't on, is it??

I had an issue with a particular department at work, rather than get hot under the collar and abuse them, I passed on a terse email to my next in line, venting a bit, asking for advice on what to do..

He goes and directly forwards it to them with one line added, 'can you fix this' - thus negating my relief valve and putting me in the very awkward position I was trying to avoid.

It’s not good etiquette and a good line manager will be sensitive to what’s appropriate to forward and what’s not. My old boss would occasionally forward an email like that and I learned to call him if I was sure I didn’t want it forwarded. My current boss would never make the mistake of forwarding something that was meant for her and not for someone else.

Very poor form. Your line manager should just paraphrase your concerns via email rather than lazily forward the email on.

Any manager that forwards on emails with phases like "fix this", is an A grade nimrod.

Social skills are free people

It's a completely lazy approach and shows a complete lack of awareness. I bet he's fond of sayings like "you'll figure it out" too.

Any manager that forwards on emails with phases like "fix this", is an A grade nimrod.

Social skills are free people

Yep and you just know that nimrod manager is sitting at his desk thinking to himself “that’s why I’m good at what I do because I call it how it is and people know to get s**t done”.

No, mother*er, you’re adding no value. Go away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he sound like a robot?
We had the same thing for ages. It was always someone with a thick south east asian accent who couldnt speak english very well calling himself Jason Conners. I even called back the number a few times out of curiosity to see what happened because he was so persistent but nobody ever answered. Pretty s**t scam.

We had the same thing for ages. It was always someone with a thick south east asian accent who couldnt speak english very well calling himself Jason Conners. I even called back the number a few times out of curiosity to see what happened because he was so persistent but nobody ever answered. Pretty s**t scam.
Lol what a twit. Nah. This was a robocall from a Melbourne based number, said the ATO had a lawsuit filed against me or some bs.

Just download Tapatalk dudes. The mobile site is horrific, ads or otherwise.
Tapatalk has it’s own issues. I’ve never had problems with the mobile website, but as a player sponsor I don’t have ads anyway.

is it just me, or is everyone getting this scam ad popping up incessantly on BF?

View attachment 624664
Yeah my screen is bombarded with ads on this site.

I don't experience it to this extent anywhere else.

This is my screen right now; this is the best it gets. Other times, it's pop up screens that take me to scam sites.View attachment 624706

The scam ad that covers the whole page is well known, the suggestions and feedback board has a dedicated thread to it. It’s not something that we have direct control over but Chief has been in contact with the ad network numerous times about getting it removed (I believe it violates the ad network’s Ts&Cs as well - it’s not meant to work like that at all). If you have screenshots or a copy of the link that the ad is trying to send you to I think that would help to track it down and get it removed?

Or just sponsor a player 🙃

Tapatalk has it’s own issues. I’ve never had problems with the mobile website, but as a player sponsor I don’t have ads anyway.

The scam ad that covers the whole page is well known, the suggestions and feedback board has a dedicated thread to it. It’s not something that we have direct control over but Chief has been in contact with the ad network numerous times about getting it removed (I believe it violates the ad network’s Ts&Cs as well - it’s not meant to work like that at all). If you have screenshots or a copy of the link that the ad is trying to send you to I think that would help to track it down and get it removed?

Or just sponsor a player 🙃
i do sponsor a player. i’ve tried to pledge $100 but my post was deleted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back