Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's where he should be playing anyway. Frampton on the other hand is thrown down back too much like Butcher and Mason Shaw were in the past.

Frampton played just about every position today.

Frampton played just about every position today.
I hope they give him a bit of time to settle up forward and only sprinkle in a bit of ruck work when needed.

I thought the crows wons by a couple goals?
Going by this title we got smashed..
Betts sizzles as white-hot Crows smoke Port Adelaide - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-02/betts-sizzles-as-whitehot-crows-smoke-port-adelaide

It's as if they put the piece Lee Gaskin wrote for the AFC website on the AFL website. Imagine the howls from the swampers if they'd put Loukas Fontaine's piece up by accidental mistake...

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2019-03-02/power-downed-in-scorching-summer-showdown

PORT ADELAIDE has shown some positive signs but ultimately gone down fighting to Adelaide in a steaming hot summer Showdown in the JLT Community Series.

The Power slipped behind by as much as 35-points in the last quarter but looked on track for a remarkable comeback but fell 17-points short after the Crows booted the last two goals.

Hinkley in the tiser: Who is Tex? “If you asked me was it ideal I’d say no but it is summer time still basically. I thought there was great communication from the AFL before the game and I spoke to Tex and Tommy Jonas they had some conversations and there was good preparation done.”

Hinkley in the tiser: Who is Tex? “If you asked me was it ideal I’d say no but it is summer time still basically. I thought there was great communication from the AFL before the game and I spoke to Tex and Tommy Jonas they had some conversations and there was good preparation done.”
So all he could talk about was the weather?

TBF the final scoreline did flatter us a bit.
Maybe but it's March and like every year the crows supporters and crows media think the crows are better than what they really are. They will play better sides than us (hurts to say that) and they will be put back in their place. As for the headline if the result was reversed it would not have read port smoked crows but something more balanced but what else do we expect.

Maybe but it's March and like every year the crows supporters and crows media think the crows are better than what they really are. They will play better sides than us (hurts to say that) and they will be put back in their place. As for the headline if the result was reversed it would not have read port smoked crows but something more balanced but what else do we expect.
I think that now The AFC media, in order to move the #balance well in their favour, are becoming a juggernaut apparently (lel) they will just feed these pieces nicely packaged in red blue and yellow to the media at large.

Their co-captains got together with our co-captains and thankfully there was a quorum so they could formally vote on the weather and oversee the coin toss. Phew

Last year it was Jack Watts kicks six goals as Port Adelaide defeats Adelaide Crows in JLT Series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their co-captains got together with our co-captains and thankfully there was a quorum so they could formally vote on the weather and oversee the coin toss. Phew
I know it's only a practice match but the sight of co-cap-jonas cuddling up with co-cap-rory-riley at the coin toss had my gag reflex getting an unexpected early season workout

Werent Talia and Gibbs out for them?

And Greenwood, who is a clearance machine when he's on song.

Probably not much point comparing who is out etc. Fools game as the other variable is time on ground plus where they spend their TOG is unlikely to fully mirror their R1 time.

Last edited:
My mate had a chat with former Freo player Cam Sutcliffe about signing on with the Port Magpies for 2019 if anyone is interested in having a read. SA lad, grew up in Kadina before being drafted to the Dockers. Was even playing a bit of social basketball back on the Yorke Peninsula before signing for the upcoming SANFL season:

https://www.oneononesportssa.com.au/one-on-one-with-cam-sutcliffe/

What about Jarman in his Dixon interview .. "I love that new lad Rod Butters, great young talent" :drunk:
Yes .. heard that and thought what the .. Typical Jarman .. does not know what he is talking about.
Found out when he came to work with the company I worked for.

What about Jarman in his Dixon interview .. "I love that new lad Rod Butters, great young talent" :drunk:

Dixon's interview was quite awful to be honest. He had absolutely no idea what was going on around the club. Every question they asked him he responded that he wasn't sure or didn't know. They were easy questions too, not questions he needed to avoid answering at all. He had no idea what impact the new rules were having/how they worked and he clearly didn't watch the game on the weekend despite him saying "Yeah...errr...I watched it on foxtel."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back