Banter TRTT Part 15: David Koch on Epstein List!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
[Re thread title: obviously it's the "other" more famous David Koch]

Why say that? You don’t believe parents can have a profound affect on a child’s mental state?
I never said it was a general thing but in some cases, if you don’t believe that you’re either very ignorant or work for a drug company.
You said "mental state" however the discussion was re autism (which isn't a state of mentality so ignorance point 1), furthermore you think on-the-spectrum behaviour is a result of parenting (strike 2)

You think I work for a drug company, lol no (that's 3) but one saved my life so

Last edited:
Very much a different world then, kids stayed kids longer, I think I still believed in Santa till I was about 12, now days they are on murder charges at that age.
Different world back then where we could be ablist, racist, homophobic and sexist. Kids got it easy these days, no wonder they vape and stab pensioners in their own homes

Lol more like mid 20s recreational time has never been higher. Overseas holidays, the festival circuit, van life, four wheel drives... Quite frankly I don't know any older generations who did that stuff so regularly prior to conceiving children.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Strewth. They can keep their investment properties. I can go to Amsterdam, drink beers and WHINGE about my rent being too high. It's the life.

Different world back then where we could be ablist, racist, homophobic and sexist. Kids got it easy these days, no wonder they vape and stab pensioners in their own homes
The good old days weren’t always so good with how people seen others and acted in general.
The human race from the time it began has never been acceptable of all.

Very much a different world then, kids stayed kids longer, I think I still believed in Santa till I was about 12, now days they are on murder charges at that age.

Summers were nicer too. And police were taller. Women were happy in the home.

You said "mental state" however the discussion was re autism (which isn't a state of mentality so ignorance point 1), furthermore you think on-the-spectrum behaviour is a result of parenting (strike 2)

You think I work for a drug company, lol no (that's 3) but one saved my life so
1)People with autism do often experience mental health problems that’s a fact.

2)I never said all behavioral problems was caused by bad parenting but it is a factor in some cases.
Handy hint…read what people say before you comment.

3) I gave two options you have dismissed the second but you’re making a good case for the first one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1)People with autism do often experience mental health problems that’s a fact.

2)I never said all behavioral problems was caused by bad parenting but it is a factor in some cases.
Handy hint…read what people say before you comment.

3) I gave two options you have dismissed the second but you’re making a good case for the first one.
1. You're changing the context of the original post which was directly related to the topic of "on the spectrum" which you mislabelled as mental health. Channelling Edgie's cart before the horse
2. I didn't say you said ALL "behavorial problems" (back to point one where you're rewriting the labels), but you did actually say "are more related to poor parenting" ergo (emphasis added)
3. Your mum

1. You're changing the context of the original post which was directly related to the topic of "on the spectrum" which you mislabelled as mental health. Channelling Edgie's cart before the horse
2. I didn't say you said ALL "behavorial problems" (back to point one where you're rewriting the labels), but you did actually say "are more related to poor parenting" ergo (emphasis added)
3. Your mum
I still believe SOME of these so called problems kids have are more related to poor parenting than the child’s mental state.
, but you did actually say "are more related to poor parenting

You remind me of the Weddell Sea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back