Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still make them?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Not for more than 10 years. Menz in SA obtained the rights to the brand a few years ago and were supposed to be bringing it back - they even got a $million industry grant from ScoMo's mob - but it hasn't happened yet. Like returning people to the moon, it was possible with valve technology, but a bit too difficult these days.

Not for more than 10 years. Menz in SA obtained the rights to the brand a few years ago and were supposed to be bringing it back - they even got a $million industry grant from ScoMo's mob - but it hasn't happened yet. Like returning people to the moon, it was possible with valve technology, but a bit too difficult these days.
Yeah I remember reading about them getting a machine sent from overseas to make them but like you said it never came true.
Sad because I used to love them but like a lot of things there just a memory now.

I don't think it does anymore unless they can be sure of the shark and recover human remains.. so basically never.

Let's not pretend the Well if ya swim in the ocean #shrugs thing has anything to do with this.. lol
Of course it has you dope.

So there was a train accident in the broken Hill - Adelaide road where a train collided with a truck on the tracks today. Tragically two train drivers died. According to the report, the truck driver was 75.

How the * is a 75yo still employed as a truck driver?

So there was a train accident in the broken Hill - Adelaide road where a train collided with a truck on the tracks today. Tragically two train drivers died. According to the report, the truck driver was 75.

The average age of a truckie is something stupid like 65...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A former world champion cyclist has been charged over the death of his Olympian silver medalist wife after allegedly hitting her with a ute.

Rohan Dennis, 33, was arrested and charged with causing death by dangerous driving, driving without due care and endangering life.

Melissa Dennis, 32, was taken to hospital with serious injuries and died shortly after,

The fatal collision happened on a leafy tree-lined street in the inner northern suburb of Medindie at around 8pm on Saturday.

I work in rail and the amount of near misses with all traffic, not just Truckies ignoring stop and red signals is fng amazing.

Its not hard. Stop for 5 minutes and let a train go through. Theres more traffic on the highways these days, thus more bad drivers.

I work in rail and the amount of near misses with all traffic, not just Truckies ignoring stop and red signals is fng amazing.

Its not hard. Stop for 5 minutes and let a train go through. Theres more traffic on the highways these days, thus more bad drivers.
I agree, all true.

I'm just a bit shocked that someone is working ten years past retirement age driving a semi trailer, at an age where we start to distrust people from driving so much as a Hyundai Getz.

Yeah saw it on the news, my wife n I remember that level X'ing from Oct last year on our way to B'kn Hill.

Said at the time sheesh they've gone to a lot of expense to make the crossing a 90 degree one.

Outside of a medical event there's no excuse. Feel for the train drivers, their family n friends and the loco driving fraternity.

Smashed avos indeed

Wonder how much of a bonus I’ll get this year🤔

Not to sound like a w@nker.... but I know I do. I drive a a Merc AMG to Whyalla once a year. At times I go 150kms. It's a boring as * drive. I have a sore back at the end of it. Imagine driving a truck...every day.... at 100kms.... for 12 hours a day...every day... those guys deserve a medal.

Not to sound like a w@nker.... but I know I do. I drive a a Merc AMG to Whyalla once a year. At times I go 150kms. It's a boring as * drive. I have a sore back at the end of it. Imagine driving a truck...every day.... at 100kms.... for 12 hours a day...every day... those guys deserve a medal.
You sound like a w***er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back