Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything everywhere all at once was an absolute ripper fillum.

James Hong who was in it has been in literally everything, everywhere (possibly at once). Started in 1955 and has been the go to Asian guy for every sitcom, action movie, sci fi, war film for almost 70 years. What a legend

It's proper ****ed and why I don't rate modern run figures, especially outside of test cricket.

Don Bradman would have averaged 150 with that.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Agree. With all the players welfare, better bats, driveways for pitches, etc he'd easily have done even better

Would have been a bigger campaigner though

James Hong who was in it has been in literally everything, everywhere (possibly at once). Started in 1955 and has been the go to Asian guy for every sitcom, action movie, sci fi, war film for almost 70 years. What a legend
Don't forget video games too

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Random request, does anyone have any photos from that time Mason Cox was a guest at a port game prior to being picked up by Collingwood

Back to farken work tomorrow... Not looking forward to putting on my pants.

Ran a half marathon in September and was going to gym 3-4 times per week - Shape of my life and all that.

Hurt my back post run and was out for pretty much a month... Lost all mojo and then the festive season began. Hosting clients and being hosted for a month and a bit.

Now 9kg heavier than I was in September..... And about embark on a cruise in a week and half. Good times.

Violet Beauregarde incoming

148401.jpg

I’ve stacked on weight in the past six months which I mainly ascribe to using those Beam scooters in situations where I would’ve previously walked.

Mrs pointed out the tub of Ben & Jerry’s 3-4 nights a week might also have helped.

Yeah maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve stacked on weight in the past six months which I mainly ascribe to using those Beam scooters in situations where I would’ve previously walked.

Mrs pointed out the tub of Ben & Jerry’s 3-4 nights a week might also have helped.

Yeah maybe.

Yeah nightly affogato's have become a thing in my household....

On a related note I also had a ham and cheese roll for lunch today, delicious. I will not let Hinkley ruin the humble ham and cheese roll by association.
The ham and cheese sandwich/roll is the facehugger to Ken Hinkley's Xenomorph. Purge yourself, Schulzy.

On a related note I also had a ham and cheese roll for lunch today, delicious. I will not let Hinkley ruin the humble ham and cheese roll by association.

That must’ve been some awesome cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back