Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 14, 2023 vs Geelong at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Sinn pile on is looked back upon like the 2018 draft thread brilliance when Butters was drafted.
Butters hadn’t pulled on a jumper yet in that thread.
Sinn has been injured a lot and has only started to get on the park this season.
I just don’t believe this is the week to be playing him.
If we was playing West Coast yeah why not can’t do any harm but in a must win game against last years premiers this is not the time.
Good teams are always looking for week links to exploit.

Butters hadn’t pulled on a jumper yet in that thread.
Sinn has been injured a lot and has only started to get on the park this season.
I just don’t believe this is the week to be playing him.
If we was playing West Coast yeah why not can’t do any harm but in a must win game against last years premiers this is not the time.
Good teams are always looking for week links to exploit.
1 player isn’t going to be the difference in this game though. If we lose, it will be down to a lot more than sinn playing.

Don’t bet on it, remember the bath Marshall got in that West Coast final playing on McGovern?
That was the difference between winning and losing.
I still think if it comes down to the 22nd player picked then a lot of other things must have gone wrong. He would be no worse than geelongs 22nd player, and they need to get game time into him.

If you review the 2021 draft, who should we have taken at our first pick if not Sinn?

I'm not convinced we paid a kings ransom for him either. The club clearly wanted ladhams out anyway.

You need to keep up - doncha know that Jake Soligo is already a better player than JHF?!

Karl Amon took a few years to get going, so hopefully Sinn does the same thing but sooner.

You need to keep up - doncha know that Jake Soligo is already a better player than JHF?!

Soligo is an excellent player for a pick in the 30s but not one you'd consider using a first round selection for.

All those that knock the club for making sure it got Sinn at pick 12, what would you have done differently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee I can’t wait for this game

Glad the cats have loaded up as I want us to smash the suitcases out of these pricks.. I want to get on a massive run against these campaigners.

Get it done boys.. we owe this mob.. and shut that smug prick Scott up.

Forecast for tomorrow doesn't look bad. Chance of a bit of rain during the day but nothing much else for the city at night - clearing for a nice day on Friday.

adelaide people seeing the weather forecast: 60% chance of 0-3mm

* she's gonna piss down gonna be a bloody wet weather game no point leaving the house

adelaide people seeing the weather forecast: 60% chance of 0-3mm

* she's gonna piss down gonna be a bloody wet weather game no point leaving the house
Mate every time I’m on the golf course and the bom says no rain it pisses down for 5 holes..so no rain forecast by bom it will rain the entire match :)

Glad Burton is in and Jonas continues to be out of the best 23. Now for our young mids to run circles around the old codgers from the cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back