Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 18, 2023 vs Carlton at Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonas is 188cm.
McKay is 203cm.

Jonas is slow as *. On a lead, he's not getting anywhere near McKay and even if he was, he'll be losing a foot of reach and can't jump. He won't play on him
McKay plays like he’s 180cm, drops his head in most marking contests.. he’s okay on the ground.. most overrated forward in the game.. did I mention he’s soft as well.

Perhaps apart from Burton they all seem like sensible changes to me.

Reminds me of round 18/19/20 whatever it was in 2007 we went to the Cattery while they freshened up a few, including Ling.

It's the exhale before the run home.

So who is Willem Drew going to put his vice like grip onto this week?

After demolishing Rowell in H2 last week and having Bont and Petracca as feathers in the cap this season also, it’s going to be either Cripps or Walsh.

I reckon Cripps is the one to blanket. If he’s ability to extract is curtailed they’ll struggle to get on top of our mids.
Drew will go to Cerra

Hey Port fans sorry for the intrude
I have just been given some free medallion club tickets so I have 2 spare tickets on level 1 in the fwd pocket to sell for tomorrows game. I bought them for 60 ea and il sell them for 100 if anyone wants them.

Offering them here before I go elsewhere. I'd rather someone who's a fan go to the game than not as it's a big game.

Dm me if you are interested.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe how many of you are tipping Carlton. Port by 30 points comfortably. If we're any hope of winning the flag our 2s need air time. This is the game to do it, Carlton are piss weak.

Maybe seven changes and the fact that Carlton beat Freo by nine goals in the west last week has something to do with it?

On that basis if Carlton are piss weak Freo must be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back