Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 14, 2023 vs Geelong at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee I can’t wait for this game

Glad the cats have loaded up as I want us to smash the suitcases out of these pricks.. I want to get on a massive run against these campaigners.

Get it done boys.. we owe this mob.. and shut that smug prick Scott up.
I want to see Stinkers cry because we thump them so hard. His continuous praise of those campaigners makes me sick.

I just love the change in meltday…..
In times gone by the melts were enormous, too many gold passes, Ken’s bought Sam Gray in to replace Charlie Dixon, Amon’s as soft as butter etc etc.
Today people are melting because we are taking the opportunity to give a young draft pick a run of games which we seldom did in the past.
Will it work, who knows, at least he is being given a chance rather than playing once and being dropped.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you review the 2021 draft, who should we have taken at our first pick if not Sinn?

I'm not convinced we paid a kings ransom for him either. The club clearly wanted ladhams out anyway.
We paid pick 12, Ladhams, and a future second rounder for him and a future third rounder. It's a lot, so supporters would quite rightly want to see some results from him. Definitely far too early to write him off and it's silly to be upset that he's in the side.

But it's also okay to state that he hasn't shown much at either level so far. I want him to. We'd all love him to. He hasn't yet.

With regards to what else I would have done? At the time, I woulda kept Ladhams, our future second rounder and used our first rounder on Tyler Sonsie. He hasn't done much either, although he's done a bit more than Sinn so far.

With hindsight bias, absolutely woulda taken Mitchito Owens instead haha, but he slipped through 20 picks, so no one saw how good he was gonna be.

So now that I have swapped my shift at work so I can watch the game, we are guaranteed to lose. I have this weird superstition that my own personal karma is somehow related to how we end up playing on the weekend, so now that I've asked to work two less hours this week, somehow that will translate to Port putting in two hours less work tomorrow night. I hope there's some extra good karma left over from my last ten weeks! Carnnnnnnn Pear!

So now that I have swapped my shift at work so I can watch the game, we are guaranteed to lose. I have this weird superstition that my own personal karma is somehow related to how we end up playing on the weekend, so now that I've asked to work two less hours this week, somehow that will translate to Port putting in two hours less work tomorrow night. I hope there's some extra good karma left over from my last ten weeks! Carnnnnnnn Pear!
The only Devine influence this year has been a different kind of Carrma

Wanna talk about superstition,

In round 4 for the first time this year I put a $1 multi bet on Sydney to beat port. For 10 weeks now I have been doing $1 bets against us, not gunna stop. We are only winning because im terrible at gambling

Wanna talk about superstition,

In round 4 for the first time this year I put a $1 multi bet on Sydney to beat port. For 10 weeks now I have been doing $1 bets against us, not gunna stop. We are only winning because im terrible at gambling
Screenshot_20230615_000432_Chrome.jpg

I hope I'm good at betting then!

I'm not adverse to Sinn getting another game as part of his development, but like some others I would have preferred it to be against a weaker opposition than geebung.

As for those who believe one weakness can't be exploited, they have obviously forgotten oppo teams targeting the likes of Pettigrew, 2 Dads, or Salopek when they were masquerading as AFL defenders, or in more recent times Tom Jonas on one of his any number of bad days, particularly last season.

I'm not adverse to Sinn getting another game as part of his development, but like some others I would have preferred it to be against a weaker opposition than geebung.

As for those who believe one weakness can't be exploited, they have obviously forgotten oppo teams targeting the likes of Pettigrew, 2 Dads, or Salopek when they were masquerading as AFL defenders, or in more recent times Tom Jonas on one of his any number of bad days, particularly last season.

One player can lose you the Grand Final.

The alternative to Sinn is Bonner who most people claim is a weak link anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back