Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lmao, I heard that from a friend with kids of a similar age. Thought he was taking the piss until I looked it up (the fact, not the video 😳)
Poo blasters vs. Piss Blasters

I get handover of my house on Wednesday! Not bad given the slab went down in the last week of September last year. Definitely recommend ABC Homes (under the Metricon umbrella). They build quickly, and the quality has been good apart from the usual minor things (paint defects and some grout between the bricks) that are being fixed up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol the missus took the boy to the wiggles and halfway through he goes "bye bye wiggles" as in he was telling them to finish up.

Lost their star power big time. The lineup sucks.

Wiggles just need to ditch the double up members.

Anthony, Lachie, Simon, and Tshay? Then the side dudes like Captain Feathersword, etc.

There doesn't need to be three blue Wiggles ffs! ******* Anthony just turning the band in to his Nepo dream team.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

*in lobe loaf and reload has some good moments but a lot of filler and boy albums sugferd from too many tracks I guess it was a 90s thing like tech and that just cds and whatnot and bands being like wow so much room, for songs but like maybe less was more song need 15 tracks dude that’s too many too much room for activities

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back