Argo Hinkley and Argo Koch - piss off from my club you frauds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez even Big Footy is copying soft Koch and you have to go to youtube direct to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
A head has to roll for that contract extension. It must. The media pressure has to be on and it has to see one of Davies, Richardson or Koch lose their job.

Ideally they sack Hinkley then all 3 fall on their swords.
Feels truly evil of those in charge to subject us to two more years of Ken while knowing we're in no financial position to sack a coach. And you have to wonder why Ken would take the contract, does he really think he's the man to lead us to a flag? If he thinks he is, why hasn't he already done it? I'm sickened by him more and more every week. Let the heads start rolling I say.

worth-its-salt-jpg.1133827

A head has to roll for that contract extension. It must. The media pressure has to be on and it has to see one of Davies, Richardson or Koch lose their job.

I blame the halfwit media trying to get involved too “surely it’s time to sign him now”

tredders was right, this guy is junk.

I blame the halfwit media trying to get involved too “surely it’s time to sign him now”

tredders was right, this guy is junk.
Port People been saying it for 6 years…

RIP PAFC 1870-1996. This isn't the club i grew up supporting.
Your comment almost instantly made me think of this video by a Toronto Maple Leafs fan's parady of Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know. After 45 years of no success he had enough 11 years ago and did his version - A franchise that I used to know. Bloody hell just like Hinkley and Koch, 11 years on they still haven't achieved anything.

Give me time and I will write some lines.

We didn't have to sign Kenny.
Finals are so scare-ee.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP PAFC 1870-1996. This isn't the club i grew up supporting.

Death was in 2013. The club has been torn apart. We’ve become the Southern Power. We WERE Port Adelaide. No more. We are no-hopers.

No one currently involved in the club is trustworthy. Anyone currently at the club is suspect of sharing such a spirit. The burden of proof falls on them.

Koch made the club after his own image. We are pretenders. We are risk-averse. We are happy with comfort, safety, and compliments.

We don’t want anything that could harm our delusion of self-grandeur. We are satisfied by just being along the “cool people”. God forbid we lose that!

We are here for the bloody joke, for the social life, for the prestige. We aren’t here for win. We are no longer worth of our salt.

Last edited:
Can I also add Rucci and Cornes to this list? They refuse to ever be critical of this club, and have a national platform to push PA bullshit to the masses each week. I hate to that I financially commit to the club, and am consistently let down by management. I won't drop it because we've seen 2012 and that's no good as well. * THIS FOOTBALL CLUB RIGHT NOW. EVEN SUPPORTERS CANT WIN 🤬

Can I also add Rucci and Cornes to this list? They refuse to ever be critical of this club, and have a national platform to push PA bullshit to the masses each week. I hate to that I financially commit to the club, and am consistently let down by management. I won't drop it because we've seen 2012 and that's no good as well. * THIS FOOTBALL CLUB RIGHT NOW. EVEN SUPPORTERS CANT WIN
Ruccis spin on the website is going to be horrific

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If their words matched their stated ambitions and intents they would quit this week.

What media pressure? We are not good enough mate , didn't you hear? Kens getting the best out of this group

Forget "Sack Hinkley" signs. We have entered effigy burning territory now.

Feels truly evil of those in charge to subject us to two more years of Ken while knowing we're in no financial position to sack a coach. And you have to wonder why Ken would take the contract, does he really think he's the man to lead us to a flag? If he thinks he is, why hasn't he already done it? I'm sickened by him more and more every week. Let the heads start rolling I say.
We can put Port in such a dire financial position that makes the AFL sack this fraud. All that is needed is for the happy clappers to cancel their membership. This club is full of jokers, and this now includes a majority of their supporters

Can I also add Rucci and Cornes to this list? They refuse to ever be critical of this club, and have a national platform to push PA bullshit to the masses each week. I hate to that I financially commit to the club, and am consistently let down by management. I won't drop it because we've seen 2012 and that's no good as well. * THIS FOOTBALL CLUB RIGHT NOW. EVEN SUPPORTERS CANT WIN 🤬
Thats absolute crap, this is the only way supporters can now cause change to be made. Just remember, this joke of a club is under the financial control of the AFL, so the only way we can cause change os to hurt their bottom line. Stop your financial support happy clappers:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back