Roast The Drag on my Intelligence, the Bane of my Existence, my unchallenged Icon of Mediocrity … that is David Koch

Remove this Banner Ad

With all this coming out from Lockhart Road, out of all the things that gives me the irritations, I would say I am not a big fan of the out and out lies that are coming from playing group that is ensconced with the Kenny Average Idol.

Time after time, we hear Boak, Wines, Dixon, even the young guys in Rozee and Butters who say that everyone loves Kenny and plays for Kenny. It is a lie. There are players at the club that are on a good wicket with Ken and then there are the players on the outer.

Every time Travis Boak who usually is his closest ally says that all the boys play for Kenny, he is lying. It is not a paradise down at Alberton for all, maybe for some, not for others and it is so against the Creed it is not funny.

There is a distinct possibility that Travis Boak is the head lying scumbag. He's done a lot for the club but we don't know what other things in the darkness he has helped perpetuate against the Port Adelaide Ethos and just being a moral human being.

You think of the guys like Jasper Pittard, Peter Ladhams and Chad Wingard and you kinda wonder if they are just blokes with an opinion and wanted to win and when they said something against Kenny and he's put the scarlet letter on them. Then you look at the Jarrod Schofield incident. I mean, whose side are you on? Ken Hinkley or Jarrad Schofield. Whose side are you on? Warren Tredrea or David Koch.

When was the last time the club put out a statement and you were like that seems true? Lie after lie after lie.

There is a distinct possibility that the people at the moment who run the Port Adelaide Footy Club are not just poor at their jobs but actually really, really horrible people. Just absolute scum and filth of the Earth. The evidence seems to be mounting day by day.

With all this coming out from Lockhart Road, out of all the things that gives me the irritations, I would say I am not a big fan of the out and out lies that are coming from playing group that is ensconced with the Kenny Average Idol.

Time after time, we hear Boak, Wines, Dixon, even the young guys in Rozee and Butters who say that everyone loves Kenny and plays for Kenny. It is a lie. There are players at the club that are on a good wicket with Ken and then there are the players on the outer.

Every time Travis Boak who usually is his closest ally says that all the boys play for Kenny, he is lying. It is not a paradise down at Alberton for all, maybe for some, not for others and it is so against the Creed it is not funny.

There is a distinct possibility that Travis Boak is the head lying scumbag. He's done a lot for the club but we don't know what other things in the darkness he has helped perpetuate against the Port Adelaide Ethos and just being a moral human being.

You think of the guys like Jasper Pittard, Peter Ladhams and Chad Wingard and you kinda wonder if they are just blokes with an opinion and wanted to win and when they said something against Kenny and he's put the scarlet letter on them. Then you look at the Jarrod Schofield incident. I mean, whose side are you on? Ken Hinkley or Jarrad Schofield. Whose side are you on? Warren Tredrea or David Koch.

When was the last time the club put out a statement and you were like that seems true? Lie after lie after lie.

There is a distinct possibility that the people at the moment who run the Port Adelaide Footy Club are not just poor at their jobs but actually really, really horrible people. Just absolute scum and filth of the Earth. The evidence seems to be mounting day by day.
Even if it is (or even partly) true, these guys are professional sports people. They should be playing for the Creed, the jumper, the fans, the sponsors. You know, the ones that pay their salaries...

Even if it is (or even partly) true, these guys are professional sports people. They should be playing for the Creed, the jumper, the fans, the sponsors. You know, the ones that pay their salaries...
Were the fans even mentioned at last night's B&F? It seems we're nothing more than a bug on the club's windscreen these days.

This is genuinely unhinged.

The Look of the Port Adelaide Football Club

IMG_0955.jpeg
Hinkley plays in an unimportant exhibition ping-pong match during PAFC’s promo visit in Shanghai post-season 2016, exuding more apparent determination than he ever has while coaching an AFL final. Those eyes haven’t been seen since Shaun Hart’s hand was knocked from Hinkley’s shoulder during the first Showdown at Adelaide Oval in 2014. Hinkley still lost the ping-pong game. But don’t be fooled. That isn’t determination in his eyes. It’s his usual fear of being shown up, his customary fear of failure, in front of his players six of whom were present, his hostages who call him Daddy.

Compare Koch and Hinkley at the B&F last night to Koch and Hinkley in 2013, a decade ago. Different people. Not losers then but not for long. Now both are gold-medallist losers, both still embedded in the wrong place and both still embedded side by side. Koch sounded like less than half the person he used to be. What am I saying? He sounded just a little less like the fake he’s always been. Perhaps he’s waking up to the reality - he’s being found out more and more each day.

At no stage did Koch get on the front foot at the B&F, doubtless because he has no front foot to get on to, only one to trip over. Sleeping in past three a.m. is doing him no good. The day is too long for you now, David dear.

Hinkley was a blubbering certifiable mess, on the verge of tears, as if terrified Tredders would show up from behind the curtains and bite him … probably part of an act he was directing towards his hostages, the players, whose immaturity keeps him employed. He takes advantage of it, their immaturity, just as he takes advantage of the unfamiliarity that Koch, Cardone & Co. suffer towards the street world, the real world.

Nobody at Alberton can read a room any more. Hinkley even threw out a message, an appeal, that amounted to assuring his audience that he was still up for the challenge … as if anyone cares what he thinks he’s up for any more. I heard a groan. It came from me.

On the day Geof Motley’s inimitable life as a footballer and a real Port Man was celebrated, this was not Port Adelaide Football Club.

Hinkley turned up before the camera on B&F night wearing more black than Johnny Cash. The black wasn’t in honour of Geof Motley as he only gave Mots passing reference (no pun) … or perhaps he’d come from the memorial service at Alberton having worn there the same outfit. I understand that he stood with a group of players / hostages - doubtless the Greyhound Syndicate. It’d been a long day for him, too, and worse was to come. At the Convention Centre, according to convention, he’d been held back virtually until last on the bill because he’s hardest to take, the hardest listen to, the most unedifying, and the opportunity to leave the building or switch off the stream early was mercifully maximised. It’s glaringly obvious that Hinkley has never sat for an IQ test in his life, certainly not one associated with his emergency recruitment in 2012, nor any of his Santa Loves You extensions.

He gave no speech; words came out of his mouth as disconnected as a spray of crumbs from a ham & cheese toastie, inspiration was somewhere else - with Tredders I guess - tears indeed welled like those of a beggar holding a baby on a Saigon street years ago. Is this a man or an old mother goose?

Hinkley might call it a speech and perhaps it was in his mind. It was an ordeal, for him and for those listening. To me it sounded like a eulogy delivered at a Black Stump funeral by the oldest bloke in town, who knows that he’s next to go.

Hinkley’s on-stage persona has never sold memberships, nor has it attracted sponsors. He doesn’t keep his job because of his vocabulary. He doesn’t keep it because of his legend appeal. He keeps it because of a reason known only to David Koch, whose own speech to set the night in slow-motion could also not be called a speech even though there was verbiage enough.

Koch always mentions ‘naysayers’ - the people out there who disagree with him. He didn’t dare say the word this time, but he did make mention of a section of them. Koch’s naysayers cover a lot of turf. He mentioned the pundits who, at the start of the 2023 season, gave PAFC no hope of making the eight. The fact that Hinkley was ‘senior coach’ yet no longer in the box when those particular naysayers were proved wrong was good enough for Koch. No need to analyse any further, any deeper. 2023 was a win. Thirteen of them in a row - three against top eight teams.

Last night’s B&F will have won no new sponsors or partners. It would’ve won no new members. It appears it wasn’t meant to. It should’ve been meant to. Every such function should be aimed at maximising value, at contributing to the club’s image, its brand, its market price. The Koch and Hinkley contribution to last night’s B&F was, in addition to being dark and ritual and apologetic, an absolute turn-off.

Imagine what it would’ve been like if Hinkley wasn’t kicked out of the coaching box for the fourth game of the home and away season. Imagine what it would’ve been like if Hinkley hadn’t been dispatched to the bench for the first time in ten seasons and four games - the same bench he indicated on pre-match TV a few seasons ago was there for ‘Vossy and the boys’ and was thus not the place for Ken Hinkley of the Brilliant Mind. Suddenly all that changed, on a dime. The Brilliant Mind was down on the bench, behaving at the wet SCG like a duck out of water … and the novelty factor infected the players enough for Aliir to save the game, and then to win the next twelve … somehow.

Imagine? Yes, imagine a footy world without Koch and Hinkley. It would be footy heaven.

I told you Hinks was a jinx. He will always come up with the opposite to what is needed to win a flag. And we won’t win any flag until we get him out of Alberton.

View attachment 1827612
Hinkley plays in an unimportant exhibition ping-pong match during PAFC’s promo visit in Shanghai post-season 2016, exuding more apparent determination than he ever has while coaching an AFL final. Those eyes haven’t been seen since Shaun Hart’s hand was knocked from Hinkley’s shoulder during the first Showdown at Adelaide Oval in 2014. Hinkley still lost the ping-pong game. But don’t be fooled. That isn’t determination in his eyes. It’s his usual fear of being shown up, his customary fear of failure, in front of his players six of whom were present, his hostages who call him Daddy.

Compare Koch and Hinkley at the B&F last night to Koch and Hinkley in 2013, a decade ago. Different people. Not losers then but not for long. Now both are gold-medallist losers, both still embedded in the wrong place and both still embedded side by side. Koch sounded like less than half the person he used to be. What am I saying? He sounded just a little less like the fake he’s always been. Perhaps he’s waking up to the reality - he’s being found out more and more each day.

At no stage did Koch get on the front foot at the B&F, doubtless because he has no front foot to get on to, only one to trip over. Sleeping in past three a.m. is doing him no good. The day is too long for you now, David dear.

Hinkley was a blubbering certifiable mess, on the verge of tears, as if terrified Tredders would show up from behind the curtains and bite him … probably part of an act he was directing towards his hostages, the players, whose immaturity keeps him employed. He takes advantage of it, their immaturity, just as he takes advantage of the unfamiliarity that Koch, Cardone & Co. suffer towards the street world, the real world.

Nobody at Alberton can read a room any more. Hinkley even threw out a message, an appeal, that amounted to assuring his audience that he was still up for the challenge … as if anyone cares what he thinks he’s up for any more. I heard a groan. It came from me.

On the day Geof Motley’s inimitable life as a footballer and a real Port Man was celebrated, this was not Port Adelaide Football Club.

Hinkley turned up before the camera on B&F night wearing more black than Johnny Cash. The black wasn’t in honour of Geof Motley as he only gave Mots passing reference (no pun) … or perhaps he’d come from the memorial service at Alberton having worn there the same outfit. I understand that he stood with a group of players / hostages - doubtless the Greyhound Syndicate. It’d been a long day for him, too, and worse was to come. At the Convention Centre, according to convention, he’d been held back virtually until last on the bill because he’s hardest to take, the hardest listen to, the most unedifying, and the opportunity to leave the building or switch off the stream early was mercifully maximised. It’s glaringly obvious that Hinkley has never sat for an IQ test in his life, certainly not one associated with his emergency recruitment in 2012, nor any of his Santa Loves You extensions.

He gave no speech; words came out of his mouth as disconnected as a spray of crumbs from a ham & cheese toastie, inspiration was somewhere else - with Tredders I guess - tears indeed welled like those of a beggar holding a baby on a Saigon street years ago. Is this a man or an old mother goose?

Hinkley might call it a speech and perhaps it was in his mind. It was an ordeal, for him and for those listening. To me it sounded like a eulogy delivered at a Black Stump funeral by the oldest bloke in town, who knows that he’s next to go.

Hinkley’s on-stage persona has never sold memberships, nor has it attracted sponsors. He doesn’t keep his job because of his vocabulary. He doesn’t keep it because of his legend appeal. He keeps it because of a reason known only to David Koch, whose own speech to set the night in slow-motion could also not be called a speech even though there was verbiage enough.

Koch always mentions ‘naysayers’ - the people out there who disagree with him. He didn’t dare say the word this time, but he did make mention of a section of them. Koch’s naysayers cover a lot of turf. He mentioned the pundits who, at the start of the 2023 season, gave PAFC no hope of making the eight. The fact that Hinkley was ‘senior coach’ yet no longer in the box when those particular naysayers were proved wrong was good enough for Koch. No need to analyse any further, any deeper. 2023 was a win. Thirteen of them in a row - three against top eight teams.

Last night’s B&F will have won no new sponsors or partners. It would’ve won no new members. It appears it wasn’t meant to. It should’ve been meant to. Every such function should be aimed at maximising value, at contributing to the club’s image, its brand, its market price. The Koch and Hinkley contribution to last night’s B&F was, in addition to being dark and ritual and apologetic, an absolute turn-off.

Imagine what it would’ve been like if Hinkley wasn’t kicked out of the coaching box for the fourth game of the home and away season. Imagine what it would’ve been like if Hinkley hadn’t been dispatched to the bench for the first time in ten seasons and four games - the same bench he indicated on pre-match TV a few seasons ago was there for ‘Vossy and the boys’ and was thus not the place for Ken Hinkley of the Brilliant Mind. Suddenly all that changed, on a dime. The Brilliant Mind was down on the bench, behaving at the wet SCG like a duck out of water … and the novelty factor infected the players enough for Aliir to save the game, and then to win the next twelve … somehow.

Imagine? Yes, imagine a footy world without Koch and Hinkley. It would be footy heaven.

I told you Hinks was a jinx. He will always come up with the opposite to what is needed to win a flag. And we won’t win any flag until we get him out of Alberton.
There's a good reason why Koch doesn't have a front foot to get on - it's always in his mouth :).

Yes Ken spoke about the members being the reason that the club exists and that he feels a debt of gratitude and a responsibility to identify where 2023 went wrong and win a flag for the members in 2024.

Nah just kidding.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If only kern was capable of making an eloquent statement like that. :(

If only kern was capable of making an eloquent statement like that. :(
He is … but he would be speaking at the AGM of his greyhound syndicate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To have that bald ******* cretin suggest that Port will let actions speak on the field last night at the B & F is the biggest lot of s**t, considering that w***er does nothing but yap away incessantly.
Actions on field in the SF speak to them not giving a * about winning.

I haven’t watched the B&F. And I won’t.

They speak as if nothing had happened since 2015. We are always back to October 2014. It’s a moment frost in time.

It’s sick. It’s maddening. It’s sad. It’s Koch.

To have that bald ******* cretin suggest that Port will let actions speak on the field last night at the B & F is the biggest lot of s**t, considering that w***er does nothing but yap away incessantly.
His actions have already spoken. Repeatedly.

You get what you deserve indeed.

I love how he managed to shoehorn in the Youngest List Eva in to his speech again (in the top 8). He rides that one like it has helped us win multiple flags when we had the Youngest List Eva in 2014/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22.....

View attachment 1827612

Thank you Lockhart Road. Re the Hinkley emotion, I think it's all fake and frankly embarrassing. How can he possibly get away with that behaviour? Surely they can see that he's either lying or slightly unhinged? Whichever one it is, the sympathy card was the last one he had in his hand and has been well and truly played.

Yes Ken spoke about the members being the reason that the club exists and that he feels a debt of gratitude and a responsibility to identify where 2023 went wrong and win a flag for the members in 2024.

Nah just kidding.

See ^^^^^ that’s not hard is it…. Dumb *s at the club have no idea.

View attachment 1827612

I almost think Koch and Ken know they aren't winning shite until they are gone, their ego's just won't let them leave...

When is the redev

View attachment 1827612

When is the redevelopment due for completion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back