Argo Hinkley and Argo Koch - piss off from my club you frauds.

Remove this Banner Ad

5:29pm on the onscreen time clock
Clapping Applause GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its pretty simple. Premierships are ******* hard to win. You need to make the most of it when you get the chance because as we've seen and as we saw with Craigs Crows and Ross Lyons teams, there's no guarantee you'll get one.

So it's especially important that all the ducks are in a row. When you have a coach who has proven he is incapable of making a grand final then you need to make the call and move them on. Good clubs do that. Ruthless clubs do that.

We are not a good or ruthless club.

After we all sat at Alberton listening to the rhetoric from the club at the start of 2018 about how we are "ALL IN FOR A FLAG GUYZ" and we didn't even make the ******* finals, there should have been ZERO reason for Hinkley to keep his ******* job after that. None. Zero. How can you be all in for a flag, not make finals and then not make any ******* changes to the club? He's going to be at the club seven years after what should have been the absolute end of his coaching career.

We are a laughing stock with good reason.

To be fair, their solution to "change" after 2018 was co-captains :rolleyes:

About time REH exposed the fraud Koch is. I always thought Koch was a medial snake oil salesman, financial guru, hardly. He is a wannabe Eddie who thinks he knows governance. I hope Koch is listening to this, although i doubt it can get through that thick skull of his.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back